"On April 11th 2023, Rin desecrated Wikipedia by writing her own article full of mistruths, misrepresentations and general lies. The page is still up."Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
When i saw Pippa's excitement over what she was raiding I did not expect what we got and I do not completely understand it

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is Pippa trying to tell us something? Is Kirsche really in Phase?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
"Have you ever been laying in bed and you feel like there's a worm in your brain trying to escape? Sometimes I wonder if there's a tumor growing in my brain but I'm too scared to go to the doctor to find out (...) it feels like they're busting through the webbing... the tubes in your brain, chat. The worms"
Nope, I don't like this one bit. Pippa, please get help.
With other girls I assume stuff like this is an exaggeration but with Pippa I feel she downplays everything. Dental issues can also affect the brain in weird ways. Pippa! Get your shit together so you don't join the 27 club

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche enhance redeem.
Screenshot_122.png

Jacks Wasted Life

Is Pippa trying to tell us something? Is Kirsche really in Phase?
At least Shiina has until 2025 to do all the art, then we find out.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"Have you ever been laying in bed and you feel like there's a worm in your brain trying to escape? Sometimes I wonder if there's a tumor growing in my brain but I'm too scared to go to the doctor to find out (...) it feels like they're busting through the webbing... the tubes in your brain, chat. The worms"
Nope, I don't like this one bit. Pippa, please get help.
This was literally the pilot episode of House MD. Last I checked, the brain doesn't have pain receptors internally, so she wouldn't actually feel that. But I'm sure she's missing tons of shit from the doctors she could catch up on.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This was literally the pilot episode of House MD. Last I checked, the brain doesn't have pain receptors internally, so she wouldn't actually feel that. But I'm sure she's missing tons of shit from the doctors she could catch up on.
She's probably describing migraines of some sort, but it's still not healthy even if it's not brain worms.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She's probably describing migraines of some sort, but it's still not healthy even if it's not brain worms.
She better not end up as a chubbyemu video: "A vtuber microwaved gas station chicken nuggets and this is what happened to her brain".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She better not end up as a chubbyemu video: "A vtuber microwaved gas station chicken nuggets and this is what happened to her brain".
It's just the McNugget slime recombinating in her brain and taking over, due to proximity to a Ronlald McDonald statue. Y'know, like Necromorphs form and people go insane due to the Marker Signal in Dead Space, except somehow more corporate.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What *should* happen, but most likely won't, is that Pippa takes a month or so off to get everything taken care of and to recover. Medical expenses, for all intents and purposes, would be gladly covered by the fans in their donations - with Sakana taking a reduced (ideally 0%) cut until it's clear. Yes, it takes money to run a business, but the money will eventually dry up if the talent suffers a medical malady; do not think in the short term regarding this scenario, but instead look at it as an investment into the future. And to Pippa, it might do her some mental good to start seriously considering returning to church. In the possible "worst-case scenario", I feel like it would be a good idea to have your soul settled before everything's said and done, though that's general advice to anyone. Perhaps even an exorcism or two after all the stories she has of her house, being scared of demons, toying with the Ouija board, etc. Clean up the mold and rotting food in the house. Clean yourself, eat, and sleep regularly. Not only seek out a doctor to help with your physical health, seek out a therapist for your mental health. Let this be a wake up call to make some serious life changes, because the next time a scare like this happens, it might be too late to do anything about it.

If this sounds like an open letter to PC, it is, which is really all I can do without breaking containment. I have seen far too many people in my life die young, both in serious medical conditions, as well as a string of poor life decisions, to a whole lot of things in between. I don't want Pippa to be another one of them.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nah she just eats too much sugar and needs to gtf to bed earlier. Check up is still a good idea though.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Medical expenses, for all intents and purposes, would be gladly covered by the fans in their donations - with Sakana taking a reduced (ideally 0%) cut until it's clear.
Bruh she must have made at least $10,000 the last four weeks even after Neal and Fish took their cuts. Even if she doesn't have health insurance she can probably cover the cost of a few tests already.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
A blood test would already be good enough. A blood test would already make sure she's mostly healthy. But queue rabbit being too scared of needles or whatever excuse she makes up for herself not to go outside and get out of her comfort zone.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A blood test would already be good enough. A blood test would already make sure she's mostly healthy. But queue rabbit being too scared of needles or whatever excuse she makes up for herself not to go outside and get out of her comfort zone.
This is why it's good to have someone in your life be a wrangler, as it's way easier to drag someone else to the doctor than to go yourself. I know I put off doctor visits until it's a last resort, but if it's someone else I'll force them to go asap.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

88 minutes.

Youtube waiting room:

Edit: I hope my deadpool prediction of Pippa dying in real life doesn't come true. Especially after that other vtuber was announced dead recently in the general due to health issues.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Twitches get Stiches :annoyedpippa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If she doesn't perform Mega Idol, a skinwalker has taken over the rabbit (real)

EDIT: Either a skinwalker, or the tapeworm currently living rent-free in her head

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This con kinda ugly and gay :vomitdrawer:
It looks like it's spread across a couple buildings, so this might just be the ugly building as Fish probably cheaped out.

I'm amazed this one guy doesn't know what a dweebb is.

And that one girl is there again, she seems obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom