"O SHIT A BRIDGE!"Shirakami Fubuki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

watching lumi and pippa vod. lumi's parents would only let lumi keep one present on her birthday. they would save the rest of the presents to give to other kid's birthdays. aka she was not allowed to have toys.:pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa has said its cringe to say slurs. What happened to you Pippa? Pippa throws put mixed signals on these things like no other.
she grew up. saying the n word and stuff is kids shit

JMForte

Not quite as bad as the Lia donothon, or the Fishman wanting to ban 4chan lingo arc, but yes. I missed a lot of the very early stuff like whenever the Zax webm's were first posted there.
The Christmas cookie stuff happened when fags were still anti posting in the thread going on about her dox, that shit had drive bys for a while. The christmas cookies was more akin to the shiina stuff where it's only a handful of spergs freaking out and then a bunch of antis hoping in and the vast majority just wonders when they will stop having their breakdown.

kingcaid

Excuse you, she is not Yuni Luna, I am Yuni Luna. As was declared by Loremaster Chase.
You doing cookies again this year? :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
she grew up. saying the n word and stuff is kids shit
Shut up Yamanba.
The Christmas cookie stuff happened when fags were still anti posting in the thread going on about her dox, that shit had drive bys for a while. The christmas cookies was more akin to the shiina stuff where it's only a handful of spergs freaking out and then a bunch of antis hoping in and the vast majority just wonders when they will stop having their breakdown.
Yeah, I'd still classify that as a meltdown when it drowns out pretty much everything else.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You doing cookies again this year? :smugpipi:
I don't need to, the people who wanted to give me their addresses already did the last time and I recently got half of this thread by putting an IP scraper on a headpats tab.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Her stream time is now over, and there's still 600 people in the waiting room. I find it funny how the twitter/reddit types think her community will toss her aside the second she is not based (which is pretty much every stream).
:whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Off topic, but it's a little funny how Pippa sleeps and the waiting room stays at over 2k the whole time, meanwhile Balldo begging for views by bringing back fan favorite segments, has Eric July on, and:
1695962117349.png

Get Pippunished.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Off topic, but it's a little funny how Pippa sleeps and the waiting room stays at over 2k the whole time, meanwhile Balldo begging for views by bringing back fan favorite segments, has Eric July on, and:
View attachment 47552

Get Pippunished.

To be fair, last I was watching him, he was actually getting the majority of his viewership on Rumble, which was getting pretty good numbers. No idea how it's been in months, though.

Short

God Damn the Sun
To be fair, last I was watching him, he was actually getting the majority of his viewership on Rumble, which was getting pretty good numbers. No idea how it's been in months, though.
Do you think the Rumble numbers are real?
This video has been up for less than 24 hours and is unlisted, meaning all the views come from this post.
2023-09-29 adaw.png

This video has been public on YouTube for over 8 days and appears on the Chinchilla's channel.
2023-09-29 arawedaw.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Do you think the Rumble numbers are real?
I doubt Rumble numbers are real, and not necessarily because Rumble is juicing them intentionally. I just don't think they have a developed enough systems at this point to get everything right, not even Youtube have fully solved all of their bullshit. One thing I do know, is there have been people who mentioned inconsistencies in various metrics they saw as uploaders. Nothing extreme, but weird shit that doesn't even make sense to fake that doesn't add up.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I would never have guessed that Natsumi's entire audience is on this site it all makes sense
Well, Procter is basically operating at chinchilla's numbers at the moment as far as ccv.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
will vtweeters ever learn that people can enjoy a content creator without agreeing 100% with their views? stay tuned to find out before the heat death of the universe

I would never have guessed that Natsumi's entire audience is on this site it all makes sense

she deserves more

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Not sure why everyone was in Pippas waiting room while she was helping Sawa get to Canada:botanshrug:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

logitech

continued to watch the pippa lumi twitch vod and pippa when she was little made teepees out of sticks and stones for bugs to live in.
also you really dont need conext for the react stuff as they mosty go on tangients anyways (got really bored of the show).
also yabcast isn't happening because pippa wont answer her dms with lumi.

diethylether

bird molecule
Pippa I know you probably aren't going to listen to this place, /pcg/ or anybody not here or there I would be remissed to also say, 7 hours was good, you don't need to stream anymore today.
Does she actually browse this place or is it just a bit

Also she still hasn't tweeted, I guess she died or went into a deep slumber

DogBone

JMForte

Does she actually browse this place or is it just a bit
She sometimes reads this thread, not sure about the rest of this place and whatever else Kirsche might send her from this place. Not as much as she browses 4chan and /pcg/ though. Or twitter, she's obsessed with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom