"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa 500k these days is about the normal price range for houses

Topo Chico

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Man, Cry of Fear... This takes me back to watching the Gaming Garbage playthrough of this, before Richard Kyanka and Shmorky went off the deep end...

Memories...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
before Richard Kyanka and Shmorky went off the deep end...
Weren't they always off the deep-end, just better at hiding it?

e:
1695782244832.png
Lmao.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Man, Cry of Fear... This takes me back to watching the Gaming Garbage playthrough of this, before Richard Kyanka and Shmorky went off the deep end...

Memories...
For me it was Cryaotic

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Kinda. It hadn't snowballed quite so badly at that point.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

No one born after 1970 is going to retire. The only retirement awaiting us all is the grave.
At last the Boomers are no more!
.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I miss the days that people at least felt the need to hide how crazy they were.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

e:
View attachment 47157
Lmao.
I don't think Lowtax knew Shmorky was a diddler at that time though.

Also, speaking of Tim Pool, after watching his stream yesterday I think he's actually going insane.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
PIPPA, I LOST MY EYE LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
At last the Boomers are no more!
View attachment 47156
They're trying their best not to, investing in making artificial wombs so they can grow clones of themselves to transfer into. I guarantee that some politician is gonna try it to have a 160 year term.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Anyone have any ideas about the kinds of things CinnamonToastKen says in regards to politics that Pippa might find objectionable? I'm curious but I don't watch that dude's shit.

logitech

Topo Chico

Also, speaking of Tim Pool, after watching his stream yesterday I think he's actually going insane.
Today on Twitter he tried to justify the killing of a white guy by a pack of nogs because he might have sprayed a squirt gun at them. Mr Tim should buy a rope
E: thread

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Anyone have any ideas about the kinds of things CinnamonToastKen says in regards to politics that Pippa might find objectionable? I'm curious but I don't watch that dude's shit.
Just searched his name plus Trump and first result was a video where he opens up calling out anyone voting for him as being "a senile old white man or just a fucking idiot" and calling his rallies "white supremacy meetings"

logitech

the koreeans only cared thatr the kid was playing with food that that it was in the shape of gun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just searched his name plus Trump and first result was a video where he opens up calling out anyone voting for him as being "a senile old white man or just a fucking idiot" and calling his rallies "white supremacy meetings"

This tells me quite literally everything I need to know, thank you.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
From what I can find he's lived in LA and now Australia, two pinnacles of good philosophy, and definitely not home to overly neurotic individuals.
e. I see I am late due to the site loading, thanks Proctor. :smugpipi:

Topo Chico

That’s tragic as pewdiepie (Yamanba sayer, mashima appreciator, and white baby haver) regularly collabs with him

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
She's quite skilled with the blade, maybe she should actually move to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom