"Konyappi~ it's Hololive 4th gen's Takoyaki Tower-samaaa~"Tokoyami Towa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I see Tate doing videos with the WaifuWatchers guy and it's hilarious. So jarring seeing him vibe with a dude that does anime meme videos.
decided to google this waifuwatchers fella out of curiousity
was not disappointed
1695780635891.png
can't tell if back makes it better or worse
1695780748083.png

JMForte

Her takes today have been rather on-point for the most part. I'm unnerved, when are we going to get the gargantuan woman moment?
She took the meds and this is the results.

Topo Chico

Her takes today have been rather on-point for the most part. I'm unnerved, when are we going to get the gargantuan woman moment?
When/If they get her to talk about immigration or guns or something along those lines

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She says as she mentioned if she was a "mega billionaire" she would own people and make them dress up how she likes

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
She says as she mentioned if she was a "mega billionaire" she would own people and make them dress up how she likes
I mean, if you have a strict enough dress code where you pay people above market rate, that's just business.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1695780765740.png
She should hate herself, she burnt coal.

JMForte

Yeah I mean she has said she would be evil if she was rich and beautiful.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
There's probably people that would do it for free...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
What other than human trafficking is it when you fund the transport of millions of people from around the world into countries that are barely functional as is?

Anime Fan

Meds... good?
She probably feels better from the vitamin D and the mold meds which is probably also helping her mentally. I don't think she would've taken the brain meds without saying so especially with her whole thing about taking them for content.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Topo Chico

What other than human trafficking is it when you fund the transport of millions of people from around the world into countries that are barely functional as is?
Genocide?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
oh boy are people trying to debate the tate shit in the pink vtuber chat?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Salado

That story about what she would do if she had a butler stills fucks with my psyche.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kingcaid

She probably feels better from the vitamin D and the mold meds which is probably also helping her mentally. I don't think she would've taken the brain meds without saying so especially with her whole thing about taking them for content.
I'm hoping the chest hort issue went away. Other then that she was in a fantastic mood last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom