"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
...are you serious?

People actually type using only their index fingers? Seriously? This is an actual thing?
The american school system tried to teach me multiple times but it failed. I moved on from solely index fingers to mostly a mix of my Index, Middle, and Ring finger with the occasional use of my thumbs for the space bar and my pinky to hit caps lock to Type In Uppercase.
I only learned to use more than just my Index fingers so I could sling slurs and tell my idiot teammates in video games to fucking PLAY AS A TEAM faster.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>spent entire life terminally online
>can't even type properly
That's what happens when you grow up on the computer before you are taught how to type. I don't type properly, but I'm still much faster than most normalfags because of runescape as a kid.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The american school system tried to teach me multiple times but it failed. I moved on from solely index fingers to mostly a mix of my Index, Middle, and Ring finger with the occasional use of my thumbs for the space bar and my pinky to hit caps lock to Type In Uppercase.
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing didn't fucking work.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Now those are some adorable Pippa noises.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I only learned to use more than just my Index fingers so I could sling slurs and tell my idiot teammates in video games to fucking PLAY AS A TEAM faster.
Same here. My handwriting also became a weird marriage of cursive and print.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Yeah I have to chicken peck too I blame it on using a keyboard before being taught how to do home row once you learned something the first time it tends to stick.

The other thing that never changed was my writing it was so bad teachers stopped asking about it and as such it still looks bad. .
:gunpeko:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Well now that I'm noticing it I realize that I type in a weird way. My left hand types normally, but my right hand only uses the index finger. Huh.

I never, ever noticed I type this way. My best guess as to why I do this is I grew up on FPS shooters in the 90s (left hand on keyboard, right hand on mouse, left clicking for days).

I'm still not taking back my insults on you people who use only their index fingers. Freaks.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
As a slow typer with all ten fingers I'm just thinking about her two skinny brittle pale twigs she calls fingers flying all over the keyboard and somehow still managing 70WPS and I'm seething. I'm ready to start breaking things.

Does she use one finger to type WASD while playing Overwatch too? Is that how people use computers?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Canada is decades behind the US.
We were taught to type on type writers before the school could afford electronic word processors.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

This is how she is when she's shitposting random threads at 2am.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Gremlin mode Pippa, is it better than Goblin mode Pippa? Find out at eleven.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Ms. Worldwide.

@Reticule a Nigerian prince has come to claim the rabbit.

DogBone

I'm a racist, and even I think she went too far on Nigerians...

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm bad at this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Canada is decades behind the US.
We were taught to type on type writers before the school could afford electronic word processors.
My graphic design class didn't have computers. It was all theory, which we ran through barely into the second semester so the teacher had to bust out random bullshit like two weeks of "The Holocaust was bad, and that's why monumentalist arcitecture is also bad, m'kay" and equally wacky shit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1695176341586.png

1695176346581.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom