"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pippa is playing snoot game? based, i have a feeling she is accidentaly going to let some slurs appear on stream though

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yes, actually. Deciding your stream content by a community poll that is easily riggable is asking to get rigged and I won't regret being a filthy rigger. When I played Classic WoW, people would do polls to decide guild names and I'd just swoop in and rig their polls with the most retarded guild names.
Now I've gotta wonder, does rigging her polls like this to troll/fuck around count as cowtipping and/or breaking the forum vow of only observation? This is getting pretty philosophical now.
:pekol:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
So what snacks do you guys have for start of stream?

e: I got ben and jerry's :smugpipi:
ee: I can't be the only autismo who gets a snack for the start of every stream

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh this is gonna be extremely cringey isn't it? :gunpeko:
I dont think so, she is not going to play Goodbye Volcano High, she is going to play the parody of it made by /v/ and /trash/, its unironically pretty good as a standalone VN and takes the piss out of GVH as a whole

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa is playing snoot game? based, i have a feeling she is accidentaly going to let some slurs appear on stream though
I would bet money she has done literally 0 research and didn't even know there were slurs. I certainly didn't. Now the game has piqued my interest.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I dont think so, she is not going to play Goodbye Volcano High, she is going to play the parody of it made by /v/ and /trash/, its unironically pretty good as a standalone VN and takes the piss out of GVH as a whole
Well, green reddit has it's own flavor of cringe so I guess we'll see.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Now I've gotta wonder, does rigging her polls like this to troll/fuck around count as cowtipping and/or breaking the forum vow of only observation? This is getting pretty philosophical now.
thats a stretch, Armstrong.

Sven

I would bet money she has done literally 0 research and didn't even know there were slurs. I certainly didn't. Now the game has piqued my interest.
Pippa
research into a game
:NOWWELAUGH:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Bets on the amount of twitter tards getting mad at Pippa for playing "Alt-right 4chan game"?

God's Strongest Dragoon

690.gif

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Bets on the amount of twitter tards getting mad at Pippa for playing "Alt-right 4chan game"?
wouldn't know since im blocked by most of them

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Now I've gotta wonder, does rigging her polls like this to troll/fuck around count as cowtipping
This council has not yet granted Pippa the rank of lolcow.

Topo Chico

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm not convinced, I petition that we whack the Harines instead

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not crying, I'm just genuinely impressed you've weaponized your autism to this degree. Hat's off to ya, it's funny.
I'm just meme'ing on you because you were initially "hey, you want to use your filthy rigger powers to rig Deus Ex as the winner" and then questioned the whole notion as cowtipping when I stated I'm going to do the opposite of that.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm just meme'ing on you because you were initially "hey, you want to use your filthy rigger powers to rig Deus Ex as the winner" and then questioned the whole notion as cowtipping when I stated I'm going to do the opposite of that.
It's good when you do it for something I want, but when you do it for something I don't, it's bad, m'kaaaaaaay?
:smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom