"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa, I am talking to you directly right now, you really don't have to post your feet again - or your armpits, for that matter

Let the coomers seethe, they shouldn't have rights in the first place

In fact, turn that into content - have a stream name and shaming those who incessantly keep asking for these things- wait, no, they would like that, nevermind

...So put a pin on that idea, the point is, you don't have to listen to chat, sometimes, and this is one of those times
Why would you tell Pippa she shouldn't have rights?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She should just do a react to her Yuko collab, that had max feet. I personally would appreciate the chaotic tenacity of such a debacle

Anime Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
nice we get to avoid a rerun

JMForte

I've seen more posts about feet at 100k followes here than I have anywhere else in the Pippa community at this point. Congrats on all the feet posting.

DogBone

I worry that chat has become a nest of coomers. If I wanted to huff some copium, I would just say it's coming from tourists that took what Metokur said, to bully Pippa, to heart and stuck around. In my heart, I know that there's a fraction of chat that is definitely horned up over the idea of seeing the meat pippa's underarms.

JMForte

I worry that chat has become a nest of coomers. If I wanted to huff some copium, I would just say it's coming from tourists that took what Metokur said, to bully Pippa, to heart and stuck around. In my heart, I know that there's a fraction of chat that is definitely horned up over the idea of seeing the meat pippa's underarms.
It's both. A bunch of the tourists that come from Metokur are the type that get horned up over pits.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
found reticule's alt-account
1694551815435.png
He isn't escaping the Reticule accusations...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This man has inspired me to pick up a bible for the first time in 25 years.
Was it because I was so wholesome that I showed you that there's more to life than hedonism? Right?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I worry that chat has become a nest of coomers

That's like worrying if Pompeii will still be contributing to the GDP of the Roman Empire a month after the volcano exploded.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Was it because I was so wholesome that I showed you that there's more to life than hedonism? Right?
Hmm, yes, "wholesome"....
That Pippa print is not ok!
How many did you buy?
None, that's not meat Pippa.
Basically, if it was real-life pippa nudes he would take the entire stock?
Only to preserve her decency by making it so others can't see.
:tenmakys:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This man has inspired me to pick up a bible for the first time in 25 years.

I recommend reading Matthew 24 and wondering how many of the criteria there are hit by this thread.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

What's not wholesome about preventing smut getting out there into the public eye?
Your real goal is to make them into wallpaper for your tenants in the slum shacks you own

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Your real goal is to make them into wallpaper for your tenants in the slum shacks you own
I'd never let the proletariat view such sacred things!

fortnitesmasherX

I've always assumed that it's just people joking around. People having a good time in chat.

But then I remember how consistently Nolan would post horny stuff everywhere and always used jokes as a defense. And we all know how that turned out...

So now I don't know what to think.

DogBone

To be honest, I would have thought he'd get young women to dress up as Pippa for him in exchange for lower rent.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I've always assumed that it's just people joking around. People having a good time in chat.

But then I remember how consistently Nolan would post horny stuff everywhere and always used jokes as a defense. And we all know how that turned out...

So now I don't know what to think.
I think this is actually mostly true. Particularly with feet-posting. People saw the memes going "FEEEEEEET" and thought "haha that's funny". And people being mongs never let that joke die. Then you get that 10% or so of people who don't understand it's just a joke and think they are among their ilk in their degeneracy. That percentage also scales depending on how degenerate the fetishposting "joke" is.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom