"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Pippa you literally said you should never mess around with guns in your rant about poptarts, you have a photo of you messing around with guns on your twitter. Regardless your take was bad AND you worded it so shitty.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pippa you literally said you should never mess around with guns in your rant about poptarts, you have a photo of you messing around with guns on your twitter. Regardless your take was bad AND you worded it so shitty.
Nah dood it was okay since it was her backyard and she wasnt suspended before, lil 8 year old deserved it

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She said there was a time and place for that shit. Airsoft at the range, not the public park.

logitech

the way Pippa talks lets the YABs rrat themselves

Salado

But it was in her backyard, duuuude.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Her point was that you shouldn't do it in public with other people who aren't in on what you're doing, but then she still pivoted and made it dumb.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Jeremy Main whaling again.

"No strange message this time, Jeremy. I'm almost disappointed."
Goddamn, she loves egging them on huh?
1694319634907.png

indeed

Jacks Wasted Life

One of the gun safety rules, never point your gun at anything you don't want destroyed. I don't know if she passed or failed that one.

DogBone

She said there was a time and place for that shit. Airsoft at the range, not the public park.
It was a false equivalency. The reason why you don't point an airsoft gun at the park is because it looks the same as a real gun. Find me the person who will mistake a toaster strudel for a glock.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"No, stalker child, you are all trolls trying to bait me. My opinion on poptart guns was thoroughly thought-out and intricately expressed in great detail that makes perfect sense. Anyone who says otherwise and criticizes the stance is nitpicking & biased trying to one-guy me, so I win, bye bye."
- Pipkin 'Fatrick' Pippa.
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:
I honestly don't care anymore, this is just funny to joke about.

kingcaid

I appreciate pippa giving this person tips on writing fanfics. Trying to do it in chat while not getting bonked would be a chore. :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So are we all baiting trolls here to Pippa?

Anime Fan

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Tupac and Happy Birthday is too much for me.
I summon the OG.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Are we still complaining about the birthday superchats, or have you accepted the fact that she doesn't mind it that much?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Oh not the song..

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
image-19.png

This image is gonna get a lot of use I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom