"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

logitech

Pippa focuses on breaking my will to better mold me in her desires?
See I KNEW IT !!!!!
this is Pippa's long con to buck brake reticule. With every "cope post" he makes he gets more accepting, as he stares into the empty abis and realizes he in fact can't fix her.
the way he typed, gives off a tone, that Pippa is slowly starting to break him.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
wow 13 pages, anything good or more of the jews arguing about the semantics of "meat pippa"?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Take a moment to self-reflect here: Next time anyone does anything at all, let's don't immediately assume it's a communist tranny groomer pippa anti malding about the bnuuy having too much fun.
Please god, let this happen. I slept through all this but seeing Pippa's fans here and elsewhere frothing at the gate, ready to taste blood, makes me sad.
And before you guys say "well it's the people who hate Pippa's fault that we're like this!" - Don't be like that. Be the bigger person and just ignore them instead of touching the poop. Everybody whining out Pippa and/or her fanbase isn't worth caring about.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

famous artist pipkun

Please god, let this happen. I slept through all this but seeing Pippa's fans here and elsewhere frothing at the gate, ready to taste blood, makes me sad.
And before you guys say "well it's the people who hate Pippa's fault that we're like this!" - Don't be like that. Be the bigger person and just ignore them instead of touching the poop. Everybody whining out Pippa and/or her fanbase isn't worth caring about.
shit flinging is fun, pippa is ancillary to the shit flinging.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Was just watching some stuff on twitch and saw this has she just left that up how long has it been there?
Screenshot_20230903_135740_Twitch.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Was just watching some stuff on twitch and saw this has she just left that up how long has it been there?
View attachment 43527
That's just an automated schedule you can set up, it doesn't go away until you manually turn it off which she probably hasn't thought of doing.

Naturally it'll probably be removed when she reads this thread later.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That's just an automated schedule you can set up, it doesn't go away until you manually turn it off which she probably hasn't thought of doing.

Naturally it'll probably be removed when she reads this thread later.
She didn't remove it when others have posted it before so I doubt it.
Getting high and mighty about some retards that keep the shit they say on a vtuber forum is even gayer. Who cares? I've also never seen someone here directly touch the poop to that extent. If they did people here would rightly criticize them for it.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She didn't remove it when others have posted it before so I doubt it.

Getting high and mighty about some retards that keep the shit they say on a vtuber forum is even gayer. Who cares? I've also never seen someone here directly touch the poop to that extent. If they did people here would rightly criticize them for it.
I'll be honest, I rolled around in the poop like a retard.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's just links and a summary.
View attachment 43502
...Unless you mean the spoiler box, which, yeah, don't blame you.

What the hell? Didn't this man just have an entirely predictable blow-up at the Fuentes people partially for being too gay? And now he's become an OnlyFans whore for his mostly male audience?

Take that, libtards! West status: Saved!

Topo Chico

What the hell? Didn't this man just have an entirely predictable blow-up at the Fuentes people partially for being too gay? And now he's become an OnlyFans whore for his mostly male audience?

It's even better, he leaked one of his horse's nudes. He's going to be on another court arc!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

what do you mean?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Ralph blew up on them because they unfriended him on Cozy or didn't invite him to their gay party, he just used the gay and pedo thing as ammunition but wouldn't care about it otherwise. Supposedly Ralph is a chaser as well.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

It's amazing how much content ralph delivers despite being around for 10 years. i hope pippa is able to be funny for a decade

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom