"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm glad that Pippa's introspection moments have become more solid in the last few months.

In the past, this type of talk from her would have her be very depressed and borderline suicidal (sometimes not even borderline).

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa loves her hate groups.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230903_034252_PurpleTV.jpg
Shut up femboy.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It felt GOOD to climb the ranks of the Roblox Nazis, pls undastand.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I will never not laugh at her saying it felt good "climbing the ranks" of her nazi roblox group lol

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In most cases I'd understand where she's coming from about wanting to be able to understand when she's doing something wrong, but the problem is a solid 95% plus of the criticism she gets is from seething faggots who should kill themselves, rather than people genuinely being constructive and/or looking out for her. It's useful to become desensitised to melodramatic bullshit so it becomes easier to filter it out.

I know it sounds groom-y to say I'd rather her just read comments from a select handful of people here rather than her wider audience, but I really wish she didn't let random schizos one-guy her into paranoia.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The only mistake she made was playing roblox :smugpipi:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>the nazi roleplay was a mistake
She hates us bros.... 1.png

"I have never used bad dragon... the website." -Pipkin Pippa

Hff201

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
In most cases I'd understand where she's coming from about wanting to be able to understand when she's doing something wrong, but the problem is a solid 95% plus of the criticism she gets is from seething faggots who should kill themselves, rather than people genuinely being constructive and/or looking out for her. It's useful to become desensitised to melodramatic bullshit so it becomes easier to filter it out.

I know it sounds groom-y to say I'd rather her just read comments from a select handful of people here rather than her wider audience, but I really wish she didn't let random schizos one-guy her into paranoia.
So you're saying she should only read comments from Reticule, Short, and Pipkun?
Sorry I had to.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
What are these bit donos

UberSoldat

She should only read comments from this thread. We are the only ones who are right!

Short

God Damn the Sun

I don't know, the part about bad people treating her nicely, it looks like criticism originating from here, PCG, or even the Discord, but maybe I'm wrong.

Hff201

Early Adopter
So you're saying she should only read comments from Reticule, Short, and Pipkun?
Sorry I had to.
Excluding those three in particular is the reason I included the phrase "select handful of".

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sorry I had to.
We bully and kick them so much she'd probably get the idea to not take what they say so seriously.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I don't know, the part about bad people treating her nicely, it looks like criticism originating from her, PCG, or even the Discord, but maybe I'm wrong.
I mean, we are bad people, just the good kind of bad people.

JMForte

If she just read criticism from here it would just turn into a circle jerk and it wouldn't just be groom-y it would just be straight up grooming. It's up to Pippa to figure out which is actual criticism and what is just an anti seething.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Whoever decided to make a super funny haha about Bad Dragon while she was having a sincere talk like that is a worthless waste of organs, by the way.

Stunned But Dumb

I swear she admitting to sniffing sharpies before, I can't remember where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom