"I got lots of family that joined the chair force they talked about how they got a lot of money for doing nothing you know what the one who joined the army came back with?... PTSD you don't join the army"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Man seeing some retards bait on /pcg/ about this retarded shit, not surprising numberfags and dramafags hop into there and go wild but when this stuff gets killed quick they clearly stomp their feet and whine and try desperately to make drama out of the nothingburger.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>Has work to do and her throat hurts
>Perfect stream time!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Can someone make a Moonman mod where you kill Yamanbas, behead Yamanbas, and roundhouse kick Yamanbas with replaced enemies?
So make Angry Goy 3?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
HOLY SHIT NEVERMIND. IF IT'S CLASS OF '09 I AM NOW HYPED.
She knows I might leave Jong to sleep, but not Class of '09, truly she is a devious woman bent on my demise at her frail pale hands of beauty. At least we have wiggly Pippa wiggly Pippa wiggly Pippa.

wrp

Can someone make a Moonman mod where you kill Yamanbas, behead Yamanbas, and roundhouse kick Yamanbas with replaced enemies?
Easily, now that it's been clearly expressed that the developer does not endorse or support that content.

Sven

Throat hurts and has projects to record
fires up a gorilla
fires up the VN that turns her into more rant then person
:botanshrug:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
  • Late
Reactions: wrp

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ok tangentially related but apparently marimari underscore en is shitting on rezuul in her chat right now

Related because we all know this fag is gonna pester pippers again into playing with him
I've never watched a Marimari stream before, so I decided to see what she had going on. Rezuul apparently DM'd her and asked her to play mahjong, so she's now shitting on mahjong and telling him to get out of her chat.

Oh wait it's not jong sorry about that boys

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Ok tangentially related but apparently marimari underscore en is shitting on rezuul in her chat right now

Related because we all know this fag is gonna pester pippers again into playing with him

Oh wait it's not jong sorry about that boys
Wtf I love Five Guys now.

kingcaid

Democracy was a mistake the people are too stupid to know what they want. :pippasadl:

Sven

I would like to say I'm shocked that after not being immediately told to fuck off he is trying to leech anywhere he can in the vtuber sphere now but I'm not, I'm really not.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Did anyone archive the Kirsche twitter space I keep hearing about?
Edit: Found it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Man seeing some retards bait on /pcg/ about this retarded shit, not surprising numberfags and dramafags hop into there and go wild but when this stuff gets killed quick they clearly stomp their feet and whine and try desperately to make drama out of the nothingburger.

Rev and Kuri are making their videos as we speak.

(Well, I hope they actually aren't.)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Would you also turn into a white nationalist though?

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bill Maher is at least a consistent leftist with his takes of free speech.

She knows Rogan is a potato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom