"Oh, I'm always, technically 24/7 brainfog lol"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So, since it's topical, I have been trying to workshop a phase game. The only game I've ever made was some of those demo tutorials in Unity years ago before my PC fried to death, so the chances of it ever being a thing is low but I'd like to try.

The idea is kind of similar to the old YGO game Duelist of the Roses where you'd move different talents across the board in hopes to defeat the King of the board or defeat all of the opponents talents using special attacks and spells.
If I made a Phase Connect game, it would be a puzzle game. It would start with the PC mems shattering into pieces, and the object of the game would be to fix them. Pippa would be impossible, of course.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If I made a Phase Connect game, it would be a puzzle game. It would start with the PC mems shattering into pieces, and the object of the game would be to fix them. Pippa would be impossible, of course.
Add dizzy to the unfixables because the smaller pieces get smaller on the slightest pressure

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Oh I actually forgot that she still had collabs

I was so used to not using collabs I forgot normal people use it

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

logitech

I'm just saying, if Pippa were to tierlist the regulars here, I don't think you'd be near the top.
Yeah, that be me. on top of her.
alright that's enough posting for the day

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
yep stupid piptake

Stunned But Dumb

Healing is bad isn't a bad take, it's correct.

Edit: The difficulty one is a bad take though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, since it's topical, I have been trying to workshop a phase game. The only game I've ever made was some of those demo tutorials in Unity years ago before my PC fried to death, so the chances of it ever being a thing is low but I'd like to try.

The idea is kind of similar to the old YGO game Duelist of the Roses where you'd move different talents across the board in hopes to defeat the King of the board or defeat all of the opponents talents using special attacks and spells.
I've actually been toying with the idea of an Phase Connect-themed RPG, made with RPG Maker. Each of the characters would get items and skills related to them, and you'd have the normal RPG-related loops - fight enemies, gain experience and money, level up, rinse and repeat.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa would immediately rage the second she keeps dying in a game because it doesn't have healing options.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Dark Souls players are incredibly insufferable because of their supposed expertise.

Awoogers

Actually not a bad take good job pippers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>pro gamer Pippa with the big swing'n dick opinions
>pro gamer pippa pretty much right?

:icanfixher:broken clocks twice a day

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Debating as to which poster here is Pippa's favorite is really fucking gay. The only acceptable conversation around this should be unanimous agreement that Reticule is her least favorite.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Healing items work if they're balanced properly. Journalist modes in games are cancer though.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Why is this game called Holo "Cure", anyway?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Debating as to which poster here is Pippa's favorite is really fucking gay. The only acceptable conversation around this should be unanimous agreement that Reticule is her least favorite.
We were debating who her favorite poster was!??!

I thought the debate would be who she would kill first and the quickest if given the chance

Negzana

The reason that the whole "altruism isn't real" thing is useless is because it really tells me nothing about the world. Like, take Pippa's story about her car having a flat tyre. Why did the stranger pull over, help Pippa, refuse to take her money and leave? He was being selfish. What about the people who drove past and did nothing to help? They were also being selfish. You've told me nothing about the world and not given me any tools to understand it better.

Adopting the whole "everyone is selfish" mantra is really more telling of yourself than it is of the world around you.
Maybe it's just semantics but I hate the word altruism because it doesn't just mean reciprocity, mutuality, passion, and sharing. It was a very specific ideology from a man named August Comte who basically wanted a proto-Marxian worship of humanity as a monolith and wanted to overthrew traditional religions at the time.

So like the modern sense of "altrusim" is real but it's not altruism. Altruism is something very different and very bad, it's what the Soviets were and as much as I hate Ayn Rand that's the Altruism she was referring to. Now her own egoist objectivism was just as bad, but I digress.
Why is this game called Holo "Cure", anyway?
Cure the fans

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah but clearly I'm her favorite right?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom