"burp sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Piava

Redemption Arc
Kill Yamanbas. Behead Yamanbas. Roundhouse kick a Yamanba into the concrete. Slam dunk a Yamanba baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a Yamanbas food. Launch Yamanbas into the sun. Stir fry Yamanbas in a wok. Toss Yamanbas into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Yamanbas gas tank. Judo throw Yamanbas into a wood chipper. Twist Yamanbas heads off. Report Yamanbas to the IRS. Karate chop Yamanbas in half. Curb stomp pregnant black Yamanbas. Trap Yamanbas in quicksand. Crush Yamanbas in the trash compactor. Liquefy Yamanbas in a vat of acid. Eat Yamanbas. Dissect Yamanbas. Exterminate Yamanbas in the gas chamber. Stomp Yamanba skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Yamanbas in the oven. Lobotomize Yamanbas. Mandatory abortions for Yamanbas. Grind Yamanba fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Yamanbas in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Yamanbas with a ray gun. Kick old Yamanbas down the stairs. Feed Yamanbas to alligators. Slice Yamanbas with a katana.
Sorry was just a test. How many times can I write "N I G G E R" without it getting replaced with the word "Yamanba". I am severely autistic.

Anime Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa has already raised Kirsche's timer by 2 hours.
Edit: make that 5

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Depends on if Sakan or the managers have been watching probably.
if fishman is watching this youd best bet hes having a cardiac arrest since an hour or so ago

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Kirsche was so close to 3 hours, and I think losing steam for sure. Thanks Pippa! Now we're back to 8 hours! :ironmousekek:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
8 hours already lmao
1693627153122.png

nevermind 10 now lol

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule time to donate pussy boy
That's quite the discount from previous quotes, can Kirsche provide a signed PO for that transaction incase it needs to be held up in court?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sorry was just a test. How many times can I write "N I G G E R" without it getting replaced with the word "Yamanba". I am severely autistic.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

I wonder if chris knows hes being mocked or if his lack of self awareness is protecting him from this

Eat em and breed em

I need help

SomeRando

Topo Chico

White supremacy endings into spamming slaves at kirsche

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Feel free to not test that after your vacation. Now I'm annoyed I actually had to do any work around here.:annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i cant wait for xenforo to cancel proctor's license over you nerds needing to be edgy bois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom