Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa the misogynist.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rare educated Pippa take? What world am I living in?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I have been nothing but wholesome, and besides Jeffery is a male Sawa.

Wait, hold on...

Does that mean if I'm Jeffery Pippa likes me? Are all of you just saying she likes me?
jesus fucking christ :tenmakys:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
No, Pippa, the wage gap exists because they chose different jobs that make less on average. Once you adjust for this, it disappears. My econ autist is showing

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>Now that I was 18 I couldn't just resort to calling older men pedophiles for dating me, I slowed down a bit.
>I slowed down a bit.

.jpg

wrp

No, Pippa, the wage gap exists because they chose different jobs that make less on average. Once you adjust for this, it disappears. My econ autist is showing
It's a combination of said factors.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa almost read a superchat about how men and women have inherently different biology with unique roles in society and stopped short since she doesn't want to get cancelled on Twitter again.

Piava

Redemption Arc
Pippa almost read a superchat about how men and women have inherently different biology with unique roles in society and stopped short since she doesn't want to get cancelled on Twitter again.
Doesn't make sense since men can be women, and women can be men. :smugmoona:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I just got into Pippa's Pipstream and what the Pipfuck is this shit?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa not understanding the root word for electives is truly a moment.

Stunned But Dumb

Might be weird, but while I didn't pick my electives my first year of hs, I got to pick them the next three years just before school started

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Those were some adorable Pippa noises.

Topo Chico

Might be weird, but while I didn't pick my electives my first year of hs, I got to pick them the next three years just before school started
Here we got to pick electives starting in middle school. If you didn't pick you were auto-assigned.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It was that hard for her to know what a schedule is?

Stunned But Dumb

Nah, it's not because she moved. Some schools (read: poor schools) are just excessively incompetent. In middle school, I was somehow assigned two different english classes at the same time. If I showed up for one, I was marked absent for the other and despite me explaining it to both teacher, the office people, and a bunch of staff I got racked up enough absences over the next couple months that my parents were called. It was only then that it was fixed.

Teachers just don't give a damn

Topo Chico

Nah, it's not because she moved. Some schools (read: poor schools) are just excessively incompetent. In middle school, I was somehow assigned two different english classes at the same time. If I showed up for one, I was marked absent for the other and despite me explaining it to both teacher, the office people, and a bunch of staff I got racked up enough absences over the next couple months that my parents were called. It was only then that it was fixed.

Teachers just don't give a damn
I had a friend who got bitched at for not showing up to special ed class with full on baby-retard talk by the tard instructor in front of the entire class because they refused to confirm last names before bitching (the retard and my friend had same very common first name). School officials are the real retards. This was half way through the semester. Teachers are infallible!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa you ARE happy bunny

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nah, it's not because she moved.
Actually, it might be. I think in one school you'd choose electives at the end of the year for next year, so if she moved at the end of the year she might have missed the period to pick them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom