"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's about as painful as her last tooth thing. I knew some people who did it and it does fuck you up, and it's good to have someone to baby you while your eyes are fucked up from the swelling.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Irredeemably fucked up teeth club: Me + Pippa :pippadfuckoff:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>has a full mouth of broken teef
>fixes one toof
>"welp, my job here is done, time to never go to the dentist again"
INT 1.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Irredeemably fucked up teeth club: Me + Pippa :pippadfuckoff:
More people probably have fucked up teeth than people let on.

Edit: Fuck, she doesn't understand the joy of Almond Joy.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...If dental surgery still hurts after anesthetic, wouldn't you tell the dentist so they could adjust the dosage?

EDIT: This sounds like she had a bad dentist and should find a new one the next time she needs work done.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
...If dental surgery still hurts after anesthetic, wouldn't you tell the dentist so they could adjust the dosage?
She has pipkin please understand.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's a limit to how much they can give you. I had a tooth pulled as a kid and no amount of novocain stopped the weird pressure pain even though my whole face was numb after multiple shots.

Edit: I'd hold Pippa's hand at the dentist to comfort her.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>mouth heating up
>drilling feels like lava
>can't breathe
I think she's going to the Albanian immigrant who's just there to steal old people's metal fillings instead of a real dentist. Or she's exceptionally bitchmade.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I'm not going to live past thirty anyways, who the fuck cares?"
You dumbass rabbit - everyone else suffers through it. You can too.

Sven

>mouth heating up
>can't breathe
I thin she's going to the Albanian immigrant who's just there to steal old people's metal fillings instead of a real dentist. Or she's exceptionally bitchmade.
Probably both

For those unaware of previous Pipteeth conversations she has had probably every shitty dental experience you can have, including one that just ripped some teeth out of her for no reason. This is not a new conversation but you'd have to chase the vods or the homeland for more of it as my memory is spotty as hell on this topic.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...This is all foreshadowing of the "Wisdom Teeth Removal" arc, be sure to save the vod if she streams during recovery.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She got Butterfingers right.

Edit: Come on Pippa, the pain can be a fun reflection on life and put things into perspective. Just treat it as an experience.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>Pippa "I'm afraid to die" Pipkin
>Pippa "I'm gonna choose to not make decisions to preserve my life" Pipkin
Such is the tragic story of the woman neet.

hololive ruined /jp/

>mouth heating up
>can't breathe
I think she's going to the Albanian immigrant who's just there to steal old people's metal fillings instead of a real dentist. Or she's exceptionally bitchmade.
its Dr. Nick

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Placing my bets that there will be at least one superchat or mention of Hasan/Vaush today. The topic is already E-Celeb drama, it's practically bound to come up at least once.

She mentioned it without mentioning any names. I'll give it to you.

I kind of want to try his burger brand, but I'm too lazy. The Flavor Town stuff they had, or still have, was fucking awful though and that's why I'm curious.

If I recall correctly, I first learned these burgers were a thing when they came up on Yelp as a new restaurant near me, but the location was actually just a Denny's. I did further research and that's how I learned what ghost kitchens were. I never use food delivery apps so I'll never try one, but if I did I imagine it would basically be the same as a Denny's burger but more expensive.

WTF BLACK LICORICE IS FUCKING DELICIOUS PIPPA!!!

I'm the kid in class that other kids always gave their black licorice and black jelly beans to. I love that stuff.

If Pippa says it sucks, it probably sucks. The girl lives off of candy.

Counterpoint: She drinks her sodas and beer at room temperature.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Don't let the dentist do stuff for hours at a time, that's a great way to fuck your jaw up and they will not help you with it, you can't sue them, they just fuck you up.

lvl8

She really need to fix her phrasing.

"an hour of that is waiting for the dentist to come"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
tfw you're laying there, on your eleventh dentist appointment of the year, getting one of your teeth drilled, and you see a piece of tooth shrapnel bounce off the dentist's forehead and land right back in your mouth

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

Also the dentist doesn't want you listening to shit so they can tell you to stop trying to close your mouth or wiggle your tongue into the drill you rabbit brained dumbo.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa, for the love of god, fix your goddamn teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom