"What is a friend? Is it someone who doesn't talk to you for seven months? Anyway... Next question!... I think a friend is someone that talks to you more than when it is convenient from a business standpoint... and talks to you more than once every six months"Silvervale

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Topo Chico

Giving blood has gone down hill now that they've relegated the task to 3rd-worlders. These cunts will jab at you missing repeatedly when you have perfectly good visible veins

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nice to see Tom's found his oshi.
I can't believe that in the time since he watched the Walmart clip on stream the other day, he's gotten sucked into the autism vortex, watched several clips and VODs, and is now a fan. Many such cases!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can't believe that in the time since he watched the Walmart clip on stream the other day, he's gotten sucked into the autism vortex, watched several clips and VODs, and is now a fan. Many such cases!
Best to keep our eyes out for the eventual registration of a turkey or bird themed account when Pigeon Pete inevitably joins this place.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Giving blood has gone down hill now that they've relegated the task to 3rd-worlders. These cunts will jab at you missing repeatedly when you have perfectly good visible veins
I've found out that doctors are shit at drawing blood/giving shots, and nurses are WAY better at it. At least that's my personal experience.

famous artist pipkun

I've found out that doctors are shit at drawing blood/giving shots, and nurses are WAY better at it. At least that's my personal experience.
its a tech job

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

is your boy jim streaming tonight?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Awoogers

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa's still really happy with how clean her house is, even nearly a day later:

Hope she keeps this up, even if she gets a bit of help like this occasionally.

She's gonna make it bros, we're so back.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
is your boy jim streaming tonight?
1693500592781.png l
I'm hoping Pippa either does her stream earlier in the day or delays to when he ends because if she tries to compete with him doing a return stream at an overlapping timeslot chat's going to be a huge mess and I want her to be able to enjoy the whole stream live instead of having to watch an archive. This is a special occasion.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I go to a place specifically for blood work and I've never had issues even with my harder to see veins. The black women talking to someone on their airpods while taking your blood is annoying as hell though.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Ask for a butterfly needle when getting blood drawn. They're common now but some places still try to cheap out.
pippa what the fuck
I find myself saying this a lot these days.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Awoogers

famous artist pipkun

View attachment 42892 l
I'm hoping Pippa either does her stream earlier in the day or delays to when he ends because if she tries to compete with him doing a return stream at an overlapping timeslot chat's going to be a huge mess and I want her to be able to enjoy the whole stream live instead of having to watch an archive. This is a special occasion.
she should call off due to lack of blood. i need my gainz

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom