"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So uh Shiina.... does that mean there's some.... old furniture laying around..... you know.... :mitothink:
maybe she'll sell you the old bookshelf... you could snort up the dust hoping to catch some skinflakes and hair

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230829_230914.jpg
Oh my God shut the fuck up you tourist faggots.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's calling out the school propaganda machine, I love this woman.

Edit: Read "The Myth of Robber Barons" as recommended in the book thread, the guy literally breaks down how textbooks omit things and lie about shit and this was decades ago.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I thought Pippa was about to fall into a pittrap and all of us were about to start screaming 'NOOOOOOOO!'. But wow she had the right take.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If Pippa wants to read a proper political book, I'd recommend Naked Lunch

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Selfishness and greed are objectively always bad. Wanting to make a comfortable living isn't greed and not wanting to get your pants scammed off isn't selfishness. Rand was a cunt.
Selfishness is a natural instinct to prioritize your own needs over others. Altruistic fags are the types who will get themselves killed trying to be a hero or donate all their excess money to charity and wonder why they don't have shit to fall back on when they get hospitalized in some accident. You're taking the logical extreme of greed and selfishness and grouping it in with the whole ideal. Without some level of selfishness people would not be capable of survival.

tl:dr You're wrong fag.

Topo Chico

Ah she's just being dumb, got it.
And if your internship is not for like social media marketing and you're competent, you should be able to work that into a job (assuming you're not still in school or whatever and need/want to finish your degree)

logitech

Selfishness and greed are objectively always bad. Wanting to make a comfortable living isn't greed and not wanting to get your pants scammed off isn't selfishness. Rand was a cunt.
Reticule said:
Selfishness and greed are only bad when combined with shortsightedness and lack of intellect.
why does everything have to be taken to such extremes? you need these to survive but you just don't be a cunt about it.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I think too many people conflate selfishness with self improvement a bit to much. tbh

famous artist pipkun

I thought Pippa was about to fall into a pittrap and all of us were about to start screaming 'NOOOOOOOO!'. But wow she had the right take.
sounds to me like she's pulling the griftkin grifta card. suckers, the anime girl wubwub dubbawubwubwub im too tired

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
That's actually true. Look how they cover McCarthyism and the HCUA

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Going to high school isn't as necessary as people make it out to be. You can just get your GED and go straight to a community college.

Topo Chico

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
No one tell her about Custer.

famous artist pipkun

Going to high school isn't as necessary as people make it out to be. You can just get your GED and go straight to a community college.
if you cant do high school youre probably a bad worker. ged or not.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Please keep digging into which facts about WWII were and weren't true, this is going to get good.

famous artist pipkun

animal farm quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom