"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

I like how Pippa says Ayn Rand sucks, and then literally explains love in the sense that Ayn Rand did.

you can not like someone but still like their ideas.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Fun fact, if you bought Crowley's book the Equinox, you got a membership card to his weird secret order. I have the book and card somewhere, it's some of the goofiest shit I've seen in a long time and people act like the Masons and him aren't a modern day joke.
I know what you mean. There was a hot minute where I got waaay into Crowley's brand of mystic woo-woo bullshit... and I left just as quick. Back in high school.
"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."
Very compelling. Please face wall.
Imagine quoting a fat alcoholic addict :menhera::WHORE!!!:and think you're being so deep.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I like how Pippa says Ayn Rand sucks, and then literally explains love in the sense that Ayn Rand did.
Because like a lot of things, if people are told something bad, they think it's bad, and then when most everyone then says this thing is bad, everyone will think it's bad - even if the vast majority of them have never experienced that thing.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

She heard Ayn Rand sucks from her shitty commie friends or she heard it on tumblr, twitter or reddit. Meanwhile, I have never read a single thing from Rand because she's a jew.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Fun fact, if you bought Crowley's book the Equinox, you got a membership card to his weird secret order. I have the book and card somewhere, it's some of the goofiest shit I've seen in a long time and people act like the Masons and him aren't a modern day joke.
Good tarot cards. :shubaIapprob:

BAD orgies :annoyedpippa::vomitdrawer:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She heard Ayn Rand sucks from her shitty commie friends or she heard it on tumblr, twitter or reddit. Meanwhile, I have never read a single thing from Rand because she's a jew.
This is the baseline Ayn Rand audience.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Honestly, Pippa would probably be a lot happier if she didn't dwell on every little grudge she has against her family and others. It's great stream content but the vitriol I feel from her gives me the sense she hasn't moved on AT ALL! You're a top tier streamer little rabbit, these people are ants beneath your feet.
What do you mean?
41350a5255d064ea1318844bd074dbc5.gif

Topo Chico

It is deeply troubling how many people have bad home lives. I do believe in forgiveness, not for them or to even rekindle a strong familial bond, but to free yourself from suffering. Gotta remember the the first noble truth, life is suffering. The buddist say you must constrain and remove want/desire to free yourself from suffering. From this framing, the suffering from the emotional remnants from your family's actions is because you want them to exist in a way they are not. At some point you must move on or you will only suffer more. I'd also optimistically hope people would see this sort of all too common type of resentment and attempt to build a country (or world) where this is less likely to happen. Bad parents create bad children. A country that hates their people can only create bad parents that create bad people.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
1693363579617.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tangent going at one hour plus, impressive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why does it feel like Pippa is talking to a bunch of toddlers.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think we finally found Reticule.
Screenshot_20230829_224608.jpg

JMForte

To be fair like the one time I didn't return the shopping cart I didn't feel bad at all. I don't even feel good returning the shopping cart. It never actually ever sits on my mind one way or the other.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Africa doesn't care about me why should i about them

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 42703
All I need to know about Rand.
Rand its a good girl, a good catch, she's a woman of the book.

you can not like someone but still like their ideas.
Pippa never read anything of Rand, she just heard she sucked, which isn't uncommon. I think Pippa would like Rand if she read her works.

I know what you mean. There was a hot minute where I got waaay into Crowley's brand of mystic woo-woo bullshit... and I left just as quick. Back in high school.
I think I have the book and card somewhere still, even as an edgy teen Crowley came off as a bit retarded. What's interesting is when I try to find the card on google it doesn't show up, probably just not very popular. What really broke any interest I had in the occult as a kid was the inability to actually do something consistently as everyone had all kinds of explanations for it like bullshit martial arts.

Because like a lot of things, if people are told something bad, they think it's bad, and then when most everyone then says this thing is bad, everyone will think it's bad - even if the vast majority of them have never experienced that thing.
I won't lie, I had the same issue for a long time, as Ayn Rand is massively lied about on social media and regular media, with claims that she died poor and on the state dime when she was very wealthy. When I actually read her, she was great, although long winded but that was the style back then.

Good tarot cards. :shubaIapprob:

BAD orgies :annoyedpippa::vomitdrawer:
:iryswooo:

kingcaid

Why do I feel like Pippa is talking to a bunch of toddlers.
It was originally suppose to be a react stream most of the react viewers are literal children!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom