"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
It sucks but im not gonna blame them for taking the sponsorship i can imagine how much they are probably getting for all of those streams

kingcaid

Oh man these tweets are some funny shitposts pippa ahahaha look at all the (you)s you got you can stop now. :gunpeko:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase Connect continues to get W after W! Sponsor after sponsor! I'm so happy for Rie, I know she loves Genshin so it'll be a blast to see her get paid to shill it!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Phase Connect continues to get W after W! Sponsor after sponsor! I'm so happy for Rie, I know she loves Genshin so it'll be a blast to see her get paid to shill it!
Paid to sexually harass Scara, don't go overboard Rie.

Sven

It sucks but im not gonna blame them for taking the sponsorship i can imagine how much they are probably getting for all of those streams
I think one of the better aspects seen so far is it's all games they at least either play already or have ended up liking so far. Nothing worse then watching sponsor content of something that is clearly not being enjoyed.

Anime Fan

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pippa and Ant hime have more in common than they think.
pippaWut m.png
They are both retarded?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I don't think I can handle Pippa's "horny?" posting tonight plus it doesn't seem she will be sleeping. I will go take a nap before this genshin stream:beataniugh:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Guess we know what the sellout chink money is gonna go towards. Also at this point, if it's not just shitposting, it's reaching unhealthy levels of obsession even worse than Lia with her husbandos.

COLRESS NOOO! GET OUT OF THERE! NOW!

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
On one hand, hugs, cuddles, and dress-ups. On the other hand, strangling, water torture, and seeing the fear of death in his eyes.

Is it worth it becoming her Colress? And do the lesbian allegations still apply?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She just keeps going

:sakanapleasepippa::sakanapleasepippa::sakanapleasepippa::sakanapleasepippa::sakanapleasepippa::sakanapleasepippa:

I'm sure this is some four dimensional chess where she's working her way up to a true punchline, any day now we'll all laugh. :pippasadl:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unironically what the fuck

Man, I'm so happy she's too dumb to figure out how to set up Stable Diffusion or else the Degen thread would be chugging along at "pre-penis explosion" speeds.

Anime Fan

Well, look on the bright side at least she hasn't shown any interest in buying him a fursuit? yet...
True I guess, but some of the outfits in that one tweet she made came pretty close.

kingcaid

I'm sure this is some four dimensional chess where she's working her way up to a true punchline, any day now we'll all laugh. :pippasadl:
I hope your pain threshold is as high as your cope threshold. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I hope your pain threshold is as high as your cope threshold. :smugpipi:
The pain just reminds you that you're alive, it's exhilarating. :smugpipi:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom