Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
SHE LIKES VESPER AND VESPER ALONE!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How much would yall pay for Pippa's used gamer chair?
I'd hope someone would pay a high amount of money for it specifically to keep it out of the hands of retarded faggots, and then they livestream or film themselves burning or blowing it up the second it gets delivered.

kingcaid

Its okay to say it Pippa, homostars are not real holos :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If the talent posts something on their company account then it is part of the company's content, produced for them by the talent under the work-for-hire clause in their contract. Pet pictures won't be part of that (unless it's literally the same photo) meaning that's more of a privacy rule, but reusing something that's been custom-made, like the plush, on a non-company account would be infringing on the company's copyright.
I think it would be very hard to enforce that in court, unless the item was made on company time, using company resources, or made specifically for content for the company. They'd have to argue it was used as content, which makes it their property, which could give them the win, but it would probably come down to who has the better scum lawyer.

imozoN

It's so sad that Pippa can never leave Phase Connect since Fishman owns the copyright on her feet and will repo them the moment she quits.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Its okay to say it Pippa, homostars are not real holos :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:
>vtuber
>male

rofl
lmao even

I'd hope someone would pay a high amount of money for it specifically to keep it out of the hands of retarded faggots, and then they livestream or film themselves burning or blowing it up the second it gets delivered.
Something like this could be some sort of avant-garde art piece.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think it would be very hard to enforce that in court, unless the item was made on company time, using company resources, or made specifically for content for the company. They'd have to argue it was used as content, which makes it their property, which could give them the win, but it would probably come down to who has the better scum lawyer.
It'd be difficult to enforce, but technicalities like this exist primarily to flag up people who're likely to cause other problems.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's so sad that Pippa can never leave Phase Connect since Fishman owns the copyright on her feet and will repo them the moment she quits.
Well he literally murdered Yuri in cold blood and repossessed half of her organs for no reason and she had absolutely no say in the contents of the contract she signed so we know he's a horrible Chinaman who would be perfectly willing to chop off Pippa's feet to the glory of Great Leader Xi or something I'm not Henri enough for this shit.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Is this a test stream or something? No model, no chat, no nothing.

E: Oh wait no, I'm fucking blind. There's the model. Still no chat, though.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It'd be difficult to enforce, but technicalities like this exist primarily to flag up people who're likely to cause other problems.
Yup, the threat of a lawsuit is usually enough to make most people not want to do it.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
this game is going to mess with pippa on a spiritual level if she tries to one shot it this stream

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
i dont even wanna know what she's saying in Portuguese

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Someone stop her before she finishes casting that spell.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
In places like brazil she could be legitimately putting the guys life in danger

lmao

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I need a translation of that ASAP.

Sven

Hey look Spanish? Pippa is real after all and is somehow more ESL then regular Pippa

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
waited on twitch til a few minutes ago. shes screaming already

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom