"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Harines are a plague
rfbkl23br5klb124.PNG

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The mods has swept other people before for less shit. For the ones of you that are here, did Pippa give specific instructions about timing out and banning degeneracy?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If Pippa ever starts referring to Colress as "Meat Colress" in any way shape or form, I will be gone faster than Krampus after a male collab.

kingcaid

If Pippa ever starts referring to Colress as "Meat Colress" in any way shape or form, I will be gone faster than Krampus after a male collab.
Are you sure you wanna use Krampus as an example here? I seem to recall him crawling back after not even a week. :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

The mods has swept other people before for less shit. For the ones of you that are here, did Pippa give specific instructions about timing out and banning degeneracy?
Cipher was in chat earlier telling chat not to be sus but seems like he didn't actually sweep anything up.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are you sure you wanna use Krampus as an example here? I seem to recall him crawling back after not even a week. :smugpipi:
Yes, that's the point, I have stockholm syndrome.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There is no meat Colress.

kingcaid

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh sweet, Schizo posting in chat and Colress posting right away, just like old times

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Seems like the plush was a 7/10. Maybe even a 6/10.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Cut your nails Pippa, or bite them off as you say you do

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nothing's stopping pictures of the plushie from popping up on that one Twitter account, Pippa.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Nothing's stopping pictures of the plushie from popping up on that one Twitter account, Pippa.
pippaWut m.png
You just want to see his pink butt!

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I think this is what they call "heightened" behaviour. Possible meltdown incoming.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is true for any company you work for, they will usually own anything you make on work hours, but they probably wouldn't own something you made in your own time and showed on stream.

Seems like the plush was a 7/10. Maybe even a 6/10.
Sounds like it is even lower and considering how much she said she paid for it, she got bilked.

Cut your nails Pippa, or bite them off as you say you do
Pippa's nails are perfect. :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Please don't remind her, I don't want to see it again.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
She needs an entire plushy wardrobe for the purpose of disguising her plushies identities for pictures.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I doubt that's any sort of legal rule and more of a we don't want our talents doxxed. But I'm no lawyer and I don't know her contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom