"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
He said he’s 100% done with him never helping again during todays podcast. Said he’s a motherfucker.
I still question if Chris actually fucked his mom or was it some delusional fantasy encouraged by ILJ.
Lets remember that he was literally blackmailed by a troll threatening to tulpa a deathray strike on CWCville.

Topo Chico

figuratively or literally
Literally, he believes and I believe, he did it. Never troon out. Also remember ages ago his mom would cuddle with him and shit. That family full of freaks

2:18:00 mobile posting time stamp when he’s asked.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Literally, he believes and I believe, he did it. Never troon out. Also remember ages ago his mom would cuddle with him and shit. That family full of freaks

2:18:00 mobile posting time stamp when he’s asked.

i mean everyone who has done an extensive research about chris chan(god i want to fucking die) should know how fucking mentally damaged his whole family is and how the fucker is quite literally fucking insanity itself

he cant and will never be helped,fixed nor saved whatsoever putting him down will be the best option there is

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I still question if Chris actually fucked his mom or was it some delusional fantasy encouraged by ILJ.
Lets remember that he was literally blackmailed by a troll threatening to tulpa a deathray strike on CWCville.
It's not just the potential motherfucking, though it's a big part of it, but at the time Josh found out Chris was lying to him about taking money from his mother's account which made Josh realize Chris was intentionally being manipulative and knew he was doing something wrong as he chose to lie about it.

Though as for the legitimacy of the crime, Chris did tell Josh prior to it coming out that he met an older woman and was reading a book about being romantically with someone with a disability. Josh at the time thought Chris found some weird autistic or downie woman that would accept him, and only later pieced it together when the leaks happened.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chris did tell Josh prior to it coming out that he met an older woman and was reading a book about being romantically with someone with a disability. Josh at the time thought Chris found some weird autistic or downie woman that would accept him, and only later pieced it together when the leaks happened.
Here's the link to the KF Thread about this.

Oh no.

e: The comment is on this video:
1693003231877.png
The channel:
1693003260471.png

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reticule better watch out, he has new competition.

Stunned But Dumb

It's what I keep trying to tell my friends who always want to defend Chris. No, not everything that has happened to him is his fault or even deserved, but the vast majority is. Chris cannot be coddled, Chris knows right from wrong and WILL screw people over for petty reasons. It's best to just not associate with the CPU Goddess.

How does this keep happening

Mold spreads subtly and quickly

kingcaid

Cant wait for him to show up in chat and trigger every mentally ill unicorn!

famous artist pipkun

How does this keep happening
pippa is like steve jobs except she only manifestd retarded internet shit instead of fancy tech

Short

God Damn the Sun

Stunned But Dumb

iirc, Pippa prefers twinks over buff guys, so the pippacorns are safe... for now

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

JMForte

iirc, Pippa prefers twinks over buff guys, so the pippacorns are safe... for now
Isn't the dude a gay Canadian? Like they were safe even if he did show up.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She retweeted this.

what i get here on this whole situation is either how good was the lawyer of chris or how retarded was the laws in the place he was jailed in for them to not put the deviant behind bars

JMForte

Looks like she's looking for some games to play.

famous artist pipkun

what i get here on this whole situation is either how good was the lawyer of chris or how retarded was the laws in the place he was jailed in for them to not put the deviant behind bars
maybe barb didnt tattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom