"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
That's her biggest issue. She doesn't care for any of the classic greats like even Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and more.
Boomer rock is overrated, its good but not that good.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If there's any VTuber Reticule's fixing speels would actually apply to, it would be Lisa. Because there's nothing to really fix, just get her out of California and turn her racist.
Move her out to Best Coast, settle down on some land that isn't priced like it has exposed brick walls, and show her some true diversity (at arm's length).
:icanfixher:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Boomer rock is overrated, its good but not that good.
And poppy japanese song #749 is overrated as hell but many people eat that shit up.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
In Van Halen's case specifically I can kind of get it. They're very of their time. A big deal in their day but the world has moved on and they haven't aged so well as other bands, what was new at the time now feeling commonplace and generic.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa is right, these modern tiktok famous musicians are super attractive. Super attractive....yeah totally attractive. Pippa a shit ton of modern artists are fucking ugly.
Photo filter technology and it's consequences have been a disaster for women. Both in lost self esteem and through creating Women (male).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She wouldn't remember if she did :shiinastare:
Nobody forgets Post Malone's face after seeing it.
image (2).jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
And poppy japanese song #749 is overrated as hell but many people eat that shit up.
to be fair i like my mix of jap,boomer music and local stuff if i want to cool down and be along with my thoughts for a moment

Spergatory

Early Adopter
In Van Halen's case specifically I can kind of get it. They're very of their time. A big deal in their day but the world has moved on and they haven't aged so well as other bands, what was new at the time now feeling commonplace and generic.
If you said that for someone like Bon Jovi I would agree, but Van Halen is too influential just guitar wise and is great to listen to today still.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Spergatory

Early Adopter
to be fair i like my mix of jap,boomer music and local stuff if i want to cool down and be along with my thoughts for a moment
Sure, I do too, there's some sweet japanese pop/rock to listen to. I was just making a jab because that's what the vtuber community largely subscribes to.

Awoogers

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Holy epilepsy, filtering the weak I see

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
What a last song

e. We're getting the second one

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa isn't a furry that's why she's unaware.

Awoogers

pippa you are cracking your fursuit

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I feel like you would have watched this a lot"

Lisa's done her reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom