"You want the Canadian anthem with the fart sounds? We'll do that next"Gawr Gura

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

She didn't get a strike from YT due to the title change, but management is not taking any risk.

This is good example why wranglers are needed.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa and her gachas..

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
100 DOLLARYDOOS

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa, you are not going to be in charge of the finances when we're married. :pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"its only $20" 5 times. bc a popup told her to

Pippa, you are not going to be in charge of the finances when we're married.
:pippasadl:
jew

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I looked at the prices for Jong pulls the other night, it's fucking insane. After the first purchase it is 30 FUCKING DOLLARS for a ten pull. With no guarantee of character, that is absurd.

Anime Fan

And she just spent 100 bucks on mahjong soul :sakanapleasepippa:

Topo Chico

You can take the white trash out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the white trash. Incredible financial responsibility

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I looked at the prices for Jong pulls the other night, it's fucking insane. After the first purchase it is 30 FUCKING DOLLARS for a ten pull. With no guarantee of character, that is absurd.
That's how all the mobile games do it, I remember Raid would do progression packs where it would be 4-5 tiers and the first one was cheap but they'd ramp up in price and stuff so if you bought them all you'd get raped.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This game might honestly be the worst gacha mechanics I've ever seen. You basically need to pay to get characters or play hundreds of games for just a single summon ticket for a small chance at a character. It's not necessary at all to gameplay but it's still disgusting.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
People's inclination to spend any money, much less a lot of money, on digital stuff that is also server-sided is the number one thing that keeps my hope for humanity low.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm convinced you have to be genuinely retarded to put your payment details into a gatcha in the first place. Like yeah, predatory design blah blah, but it's well-known they're pointless cash sinks at this point.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm convinced you have to be genuinely retarded to put your payment details into a gatcha in the first place. Like yeah, predatory design blah blah, but it's well-known they're pointless cash sinks at this point.
The people who play gachas are the textbook definition of Yamanbacattle. Sorry Pippa, but it's true.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Huh she just said that management privated the Hunie Pop vod actual good call from Fishaman.
Yea, someone had quoted Triggerpoint on Twitter and @'d Youtube Directly to bitch about their policies.

Triggerpoint deleted the Tweet quick to cut the cocksucker's knees out.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yea, someone had quoted Triggerpoint on Twitter and @'d Youtube Directly to bitch about their policies.

Triggerpoint deleted to Tweet quick to cut the cocksucker's knees out.

Please spoiler the cat tits. :pekomusliml:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The people who play gachas are the textbook definition of Yamanbacattle. Sorry Pippa, but it's true.
this explains reticle's lust so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom