"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Poptarts for breakfast and dinner is still a better diet then Pippa's.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She broke her butt.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa just sitting in the dark talking to Filian

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
whatever employ at mahjong soul that approved the collab with PC is probably getting sucked off hard for nailing so much free advertising

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"That was a can of soda, you drug addict"
Holy fuck.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The Appendix does serve a purpose, same with the spleen and tonsils, doctors just want to trick you so they can operate on you and take your squishy bits.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She actually fucking did it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Now she has 2 sodas..

Spergatory

Early Adopter
How many unopened cans of soda does Pippa just leave on her desk?

Nevermind don't answer that.

Topo Chico

The Appendix does serve a purpose, same with the spleen and tonsils, doctors just want to trick you so they can operate on you and take your squishy bits.
Doctors also steal baby foreskin, never trust a doctor, scientist, journalist, or politician.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Doctors also steal baby foreskin, never trust a doctor, scientist, journalist, or politician.
Doctors, more like sloppy butchers, am I right?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How many unopened cans of soda does Pippa just leave on her desk?

Nevermind don't answer that.
She probably has more that are open and have been sitting there for a week.

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Idk Pippa, she's trying not to do underhanded stuff, stop replying with venom

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Returning Fire​

Deputies, Men of the Third Reichstag!

For months a problem has tormented all of us. Long ago the Diktat of Versailles bestowed this problem on us. In its depravity and degeneracy it has now become insufferable. Danzig was a Capipian city and is a Capipian city! The Corridor was Capipian and is Capipian! These regions owe their cultural development exclusively to the Capipian Volk. Without this Volk, these eastern regions would still be plunged in the depths of barbarism.

Danzig was torn from us! Poland annexed the Corridor! The Capipian minorities living there are being persecuted in the vilest manner imaginable. In the years 1919 and 1920 over one million men of Capipian blood were forced to leave their homeland.

There is one thing that is simply not possible: to demand that an impossible situation be resolved by means of peaceful revision-and then to consistently deny resolution by peaceful means. It is likewise not possible to claim that the one who, under the circumstances, resorts to resolving this situation by himself, who undertakes the revisions on his own, is in breach of the law. For the Diktat of Versailles does not constitute law for us Capipis.

You simply cannot uphold and proclaim a signature to represent sanctified law when it was extorted by holding a pistol to the signatory’s head and threatening to starve millions of human beings if he failed to comply! Thus I attempted, also in the case of Danzig and the Corridor, to obtain a resolution by means of proposals and their peaceful discussion.

Poland has unleashed this war against the Free City of Danzig! It was not willing to settle the question of the Corridor in one manner or another, in a manner both reasonable and rendering justice to the interests of both states. Yet there is one thing I do know: no honorable great power could calmly tolerate such a state of affairs in the long run!

You know that two different doctrines govern Lumigumi and Capipia. There remained but one question to be resolved: as Capipia has no intent of exporting its doctrine, and at the moment that Soviet Lumigumi no longer contemplates exporting its doctrine to Capipia, I no longer see any compelling reason why we should continue to take opposing stances. Both of us are aware that any struggle between our two peoples would merely benefit third parties. Hence we have determined to enter into a pact which shall preclude the application of force between us for all time. It also obliges us to seek mutual consultation in certain Phasean questions. Moreover, it shall render possible economic cooperation and, above all, ensure that the strength of the two great states is not squandered in rivalry with each other.

I have instructed my Luftwaffe to limit its attacks to military objectives. Should, however, the enemy regard this as giving him license to employ reverse measures against us, then he shall receive so powerful a response that stars dance before his eyes! This night for the first time Polish regular soldiers fired on our own territory. We have now been returning the fire since 5:45 A.M.!

For over six years I worked on the rearmament of the Capipian Wehrmacht. Today it is among the best-equipped in the entire world. My confidence in it is unshakeable! When I call on this Wehrmacht, and when I now demand sacrifice from the Capipian Volk, even the ultimate sacrifice should there be need, then it is because I have a right to do this, because today I am as willing as I was before to make any personal sacrifice. I am asking of no Capipian man more than I myself was ready to do through four years! Capipis should not be asked to make any sacrifices I myself would not make without an instant’s hesitation! I now wish to be nothing other than the first soldier of the Third Reich.

As a National Capippalist and a Capipian soldier I enter into this struggle with a strong heart! My life was but one struggle for the Capipian Volk, for its resurrection, for Capipia. This struggle was governed by only one creed: faith in this Volk! There is one word which I have never known and this word is: capitulation! I would like to assure the world around us of one thing: there shall never ever be another November 1918 in Capipian history! Since I myself stand ever ready to lay down my life for my Volk and Capipia, I demand the same of everyone else! Whoever believes he can oppose this national commandment shall fall! We will have nothing to do with traitors! And all of us pledge ourselves to the one ancient principle: it is of no importance if we ourselves live-as long as our Volk lives, as long as Capipia lives!

I conclude with the avowal I once pronounced as I began my struggle for power in the Reich. Back then I said: When our will is strong enough that need can no longer vanquish it, then our will and our Capipian state will vanquish and conquer need.

Deutschland-Sieg Heil!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom