"My stomach might have noise cancelling"Miyu Ottavia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
This is like one of those 90s movies where someone is trying to tell something important to a bystander, but the bystander is a stereotypical stoner of the era. I hate it
Yeah I feel like these two are at different wavelengths, fillian seems too normie for a lot of these convos.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sven

I love how influential the rabbit is. She's unfortunately a little radioactive, but I'm sure there's way more instances of Pips being someone's inspiration than we think
Both this and the behind the scene helping she seems to do all over the vtuber sphere. Every once in a while you'll just hear a random I was having a bad day and then Pippa came into my DM's and helped kind of story from some of the most random people. Rabbit herself never seems to mention these things for all the arrogance she plays up in streams.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The smallpox vaccine dude didn't patent it specifically because he was that much of a saint.

Stunned But Dumb

iirc, Martin kind of discussed with a cancer patient (or was it diabetes?) about why it was right to up the price of his medicine and convinced him on stream. It's been a long time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shkreli is weird but he challenged reporters to find one person who couldn't get the medication due to the price and they couldn't. The drug was also not chronic, so it has a limited use before the person no longer needs it.

iirc, Martin kind of discussed with a cancer patient (or was it diabetes?) about why it was right to up the price of his medicine and convinced him on stream. It's been a long time.
AIDs patients, but it wasn't an AIDs medication, it was Toxoplasmosis which is an infection most people have because of cats but it's harmless unless you have a compromised immune system from something like AIDs but it can be triggered by other things.

Stunned But Dumb

This is like one of those 90s movies where someone is trying to tell something important to a bystander, but the bystander is a stereotypical stoner of the era. I hate it
I can't help but think thats what makes this kind of fun

God's Strongest Dragoon

Both this and the behind the scene helping she seems to do all over the vtuber sphere. Every once in a while you'll just hear a random I was having a bad day and then Pippa came into my DM's and helped kind of story from some of the most random people. Rabbit herself never seems to mention these things for all the arrogance she plays up in streams.
Pippa trying to slide into random girls' DMs? She's definitely not beating those allegations.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'll take Pippa's word on whether or not Asmon's a furry, she's an expert on the topic.

Stunned But Dumb

Huh... Filian is a catgirl, isn't she... makes you think

Pippa trying to slide into random girls' DMs? She's definitely not beating those allegations.
We just watched Pippa try to beat the allegations only to confirm them and end up with a whole slew of new allegations.

kingcaid

Topo Chico

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa paused when asked about the male vtuber. :whatastory:

Stunned But Dumb

*longest pause in existence* "He's ok"

I love this so much

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Alright. Rat time. I think filian is hiding asmongold shout out or some shit.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Anime Fan

I've only been able to understand like half of the stuff that Filian has said this entire stream.

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom