"Smile! For me, every hour with you is a blessing!"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
How does one sound like a fat girl?

Looks like someone found a twitch extension and thinks they're soooooo special now.
normies don't know about 7TV. :tenmayourmom:

kingcaid

This is some horrible combination of Lia and Pippa without any of the things that make them enjoyable. At least her viewers migrating over to Pippa cant make the Pippa stream experience any worst.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is some horrible combination of Lia and Pippa without any of the things that make them enjoyable. At least her viewers migrating over to Pippa cant make the Pippa stream experience any worst.
It can always get worse. :depressedtako:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Looks like some of these people are just as insufferable as Pippa's chat.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah, if Pippa gets more popular and ejects the old fans. Expect this gay shit in chat

EDIT: Holy shit this chick is a fucking nerd

Topo Chico

Yeah, if Pippa gets more popular and ejects the old fans. Expect this gay shit in chat
Nah nah nah, these chatters are outcrops from the Poggers community, she'd have to court the Austin streamer crowd to end up with that type of autism

Anime Fan

Of course it can, especially if a bunch of these retarded zoomers show up in her chat and a bunch of the new coomers from last night's stream stick around.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa I am begging you to go live after the collab's done and make a windmill of peace out of Mahjong tiles or some shit to immediately filter these faggots.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn this bitch is crazy. :shiinastare:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Maybe the hyperborean cult was research?

MostlyALurker777

She is like a cat with the fucking zoomies

Topo Chico

fillian has 130 bpm heartrate on stream because she spazzes around the entire time, my oshi has 130 bpm heartrate on stream because she's a walking ball of anxiety who gets winded walking up the stairs...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I did not expect Henry Rollins tonight

Short

God Damn the Sun
Filian's content is pure zoomer cancer but, I cannot help but to respect her. for how much effort and talent goes into making this cancer.

MostlyALurker777

Filian's content is pure zoomer cancer, but I can't help but respect her for how much effort and talent goes into making this cancer.
I also begrudgingly have to give props to that as well

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
As far as I can tell very few other streamers have the ability to do physical / slapstick comedy so she has a lot to work with but wow this woman is ADHD as hell.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Filian's content is pure zoomer cancer, but I can't help but respect her for how much effort and talent goes into making this cancer.
I respect her for that george floyd joke she made :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

Seems like she just woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom