lvl8

I think:
Pippa = Redneck
Sleepy = Southernbell
Kirsche = Trailer trash

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Anime Fan

40 dollars on gas huh, well guess she really does drive now.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I still can't believe she would sleep in the same house as a bunch of strangers.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I still can't believe she would sleep in the same house as a bunch of strangers.
Our Little Rabbit Can't be this Retarded!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've never denied loving money goblin Pippa
Follow the advice she has for (((people))) of your caliber.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Follow the advice she has for (((people))) of your caliber.
View attachment 39929
Just show her the shekel pile in the family vault, Pippa's love shekel piles.

Silence, oven-dodger
1691722736132.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Japan is a paradise due to their lack of diversity.

Japan romanticizing cope. There is plenty of crime in Japan. It just tends to be more white-collar stuff than blue-collar stuff. Political corruption and kickbacks, cooked books, that sort of thing. Open a bar in Tokyo and some nice gentlemen in suits will soon be dropping by to tell you who your suppliers are going to be and how much insurance you'll be paying - the guy who owns the building you're renting space in is probably a buddy of theirs.

A lack of encouragement of permanent immigration plus declining birth rate (which, for all the memes, Abe's policies did not turn around) means that property prices are going to plummet, first in the rural areas and then into the urban areas - unless the trend of increased urbanization continues, which causes its own problems as food prices may rise as there are fewer people working fields in rural areas. If Japan wants to maintain its place in the top 5 world economies, it should at least promote immigration to replacement levels of both skilled and unskilled laborers. And I'm not just saying that because I hope to move back some day, but that certainly is a part of it, I'll admit.

Rabbit, if you're reading this, there's nothing to fear from a trip to Japan, especially if you stick to the big cities - people there have seen foreigners before, including ones who can only speak English. And as long as you're not intentionally obnoxious like that Johnny Somali asshole, you're not going to bother anyone. And the dollar has been very strong against the yen recently. It'll be a trip you'll never forget! Go!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
prog bitches love alt right boia

Topo Chico

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It just tends to be more white-collar stuff than blue-collar stuff. Political corruption and kickbacks, cooked books, that sort of thing. Open a bar in Tokyo and some nice gentlemen in suits will soon be dropping by to tell you who your suppliers are going to be and how much insurance you'll be paying - the guy who owns the building you're renting space in is probably a buddy of theirs.
I'm fine with white collar crime when compared to cities being burned down by darkies and the media defending it. The loss to shoplifting is measured in the billions in states these days dude.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's not making it to that meeting tonight, is she?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
No skeletons? Isn't that a chink thing or some other shit?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Because everything revolves around politics with these people Pippa. You can't change them at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom