Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pitbull's were bred to maim and kill.
I still find it unbelievable that people can't accept that pitbulls are an accidental creation that are largely violent killing machines moreso than any other breed. The breed should be allowed to die out and removed because they serve no purpose other than violence.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The training thing is a cope, no shit some of them are worse because they haven't been trained, but a lot of the Pits out there nowadays are bred in dogfighting circles and still have that aggressive streak in them. It's why the dog attack rates are so disproportionate.
These breeds are banned in most civilised countries by now. I don't get why Americans are still pretending it's some great debate, whether you agree with the bans or not the evidence of their behaviour is extremely clear.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1691719811569.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, they breed them to have the strongest jaw possible, that's the issue, that they can rip you apart of lock their jaws into you.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Pitbull was created to deal with this problem
1691719848194.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, the pitbull meme rabbit hole is incredible.

Jacks Wasted Life

Daily reminder that Pippa can be a complete retard sometimes...
edit: love her anyways.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I still find it unbelievable that people can't accept that pitbulls are an accidental creation that are largely violent killing machines moreso than any other breed. The breed should be allowed to die out and removed because they serve no purpose other than violence.
"Shitbulls are a dangerous breed and should be wiped out."
"It's not the breed, it's the owner."
"Alright, fine. Who owns them?"
"RACIST!"

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I see Pippa's being turbo-retarded today.

Anime Fan

If it keeps her from over sharing more information about her DnD group I'm all for her keeping up this tangent on pets and pet owners.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
These breeds are banned in most civilised countries by now. I don't get why Americans are still pretending it's some great debate, whether you agree with the bans or not the evidence of their behaviour is extremely clear.
One of the few remaining tolerable subreddits - r/BanPitBulls
The amount of drivebys that call everyone there racist is fucking hilarious.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Daily reminder that Pippa can be a complete retard sometimes...
>sometimes
Be glad she's tangenting on this and not giving us the GPS coordinates of the DnD group she left instead.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Well pitbulls used to only maul the right kinds of people, degenerates, criminals and communists.
Its actually surprising if you look up early 20th century pitbull breeding and descriptions, its almost like they are describing a completely different breed compared to what we have today.

There should be a way to recover this breed.

Edit: They also mauled Germans in WWI and made those Euros seethe.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pitbulls aren't even a breed. They're a body type.

This is why insurance companies won't cover Pitbull attacks by the way. People can't even identify them properly. The ones you see in pit bull memes aren't the ones that are responsible for the most attacks, even.

The big dangerous pitbull breed is a terrier, by the way.

I'm not even a dog person, this discourse just gets tiring, especially considering how often "the dangerous breed" changes and everyone just ignores that. Before generic pitbull it was Rottweilers, German Shepards, bulldogs, and, funny enough, great Danes during the same time Scooby Doo was airing.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pitbulls aren't even a breed. They're a body type.

This is why insurance companies won't cover Pitbull attacks by the way. People can't even identify them properly. The ones you see in pit bull memes aren't the ones that are responsible for the most attacks, even.

The big dangerous pitbull breed is a terrier, by the way.

I'm not even a dog person, this discourse just gets tiring, especially considering how often "the dangerous breed" changes and everyone just ignores that. Before generic pitbull it was Rottweilers, German Shepards, bulldogs, and, funny enough, great Danes during the same time Scooby Doo was airing.
All I'm hearing is stay away from black people.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Literally blame Michael Vick. Pitbull ownership/breeding exploded after the fallout from his underground dog fighting operation.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This thread has been nothing but pussies and bitches tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom