"WHY WOULD I BIRTH UWU WHAT LOL"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...All of a sudden, I am reminded of the various references to a beheading stream she made the past few weeks.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm surprised no one ever clipped the full context of the Pact on youtube.

Edit: Never seen Mixie of FlaVR but I recall hearing she is a schizo.

Sven

And now the second show of the night, the single digit raid reaction

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's nice that Pippa wants to give exposure to one and two-views, but sometimes the reason they're one or two-views is because they're not that great.

Sven

Emerick Winterpike

Vtuber Enjoyer

actual literal multiple personality disorder, or at least presenting as if she has it, and at least one persona is basically a tumblr type. Mixie is doing her best I'm sure, but lets just say she doesn't reflect the community pippa handed the flavr IP to like the other talents do.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah it's kind of shit to see them pick up hundreds of subs just because, when they obviously have a lot of work to become passably entertaining. Like it's cute in a way, "oh they get to 1k super fast cool" but it's also lame because so what if you still suck. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I think Airi is really genuinely sweet and entertaining and could put a few more subs to use every time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And so the long wait begins again
1677392545128.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I bet this abstinence rant turns Henry back to her :pippaworship: like he ever left
He was ranting a few streams back because he was watching but couldnt speak.

Its been a while but was the original pact started in the Yubicraft collab with Lumi? If so I might probably cut it out because its pretty depressing to hear although in a way it has become lore.

Yeah it's kind of shit to see them pick up hundreds of subs just because, when they obviously have a lot of work to become passably entertaining. Like it's cute in a way, "oh they get to 1k super fast cool" but it's also lame because so what if you still suck. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I think Airi is really genuinely sweet and entertaining and could put a few more subs to use every time.
Its fine. Just a small boost in subscribers and for the most part 98% of the people dont really watch or care after.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This game she's playing seems fun, but these math equations are way too simple.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Its been a while but was the original pact started in the Yubicraft collab with Lumi? If so I might probably cut it out because its pretty depressing to hear although in a way it has become lore.
It's from the stream called Building a Phase Connect Themed Festival at around 3:19:00.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's from the stream called Building a Phase Connect Themed Festival at around 3:19:00.
I remember watching that live. I think it was my first live Pippa stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nevermind, I retract all of my shit talking for today. What a start to season 2, amirite boys?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
To advocate for a return to Zillow, I must share a personal favorite horror of mine from one of her streams. If I didn't boomer the link, it should lead directly to the timestamp (1:34:56). It's one I've rewatched multiple times since it was live, and I don't think has a dedicated clip for it. Starting from the house introduction, to the sliding glass-door directly connected to the garage, to Pippa being mentally scarred, it keeps escalating:

And another one that practically screams "this is where the blood sacrifices take place", though this one is much longer than the first - over ten minutes of buildup (39:25):

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's nice that Pippa wants to give exposure to one and two-views, but sometimes the reason they're one or two-views is because they're not that great.
Hey. I resemble that remark.

To advocate for a return to Zillow, I must share a personal favorite horror of mine from one of her streams.
Good stuff. The Zillow streams were fun. I also enjoyed the book club streams. She has plenty of ideas to pull from if she really wants to tone down on the gaming content. Not sure why she doesn't return to some of the hits from the past. Maybe she didn't like doing them personally for some reason.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
OK, so to recap, I guess, I think, as best I can:
-Don't fuck before marriage
-Never raise kids in a loveless marriage
-Censorship is good if I like the result
-I hate censorship, but morality clauses are OK because they enforce moral behavior
-Raise another man's kids, if you don't you're a shit person, unless it's economically non-viable
-There's no such thing as emotions or love, if you believe that you're naive, it's all a transaction
-Loveless marriages are perfectly fine if there's a fair transaction involved
-Sleeping around is bad, but purely from a logical standpoint, morality has nothing to do with it

Did I uhhhhh miss any?
pippa please.jpg
You guys don't get it, Pippa is not dumb, she's complex and sophisticated. And autistic. And depressed. And Reticule is enamored by her, and let's be honest, he's not exactly the shining example of a healthy human male.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 14812
You guys don't get it, Pippa is not dumb, she's complex and sophisticated. And autistic. And depressed. And Reticule is enamored by her, and let's be honest, he's not exactly the shining example of a healthy human male.
I wouldn't say it's complex, as much as willing to approach different ideas. You can hold two seemingly contradictory ideas, but you need to be able to drill down and see why you hold contradicting values and if those values apply on a larger scale or if they're unique to your preferences, both of which are fine. What we're usually seeing is Pippa touching upon those things but because it's a stream she doesn't go too deep on them.

And my infatuation is perfectly normal and healthy just like I am. You're all just too normie to understand.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Anyone in this thread doing anything special for Pippa's birthday? Since the gofundme is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom