"I'm damaged goods, chat"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
OMG this is gonna be so KINO! If Wemi were there it would be a triple threat of my fav Phase members!
Try not to embarrass yourself tonight, Rie.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The truly disturbing thing is imagining what Reticule's posts would look like if he dropped all pretenses and said the real name instead of "meat" or whatever. He would've been fucking banned a year ago.

Stunned But Dumb

You know I used to think, before I realized how long she's been trying to be a youtuber or streamer, that if being a rabbit/moth/owl/pokemon(???) didn't work out she would've ended up purposely losing a game of hangman by herself one day. I really think that even if vtubing failed she would've just tried again somewhere or somehow else until she made it or grew too old to use a computer.

Yeah she's had missteps and menhera moments along the way, but I really admire the tenacity the little ball of sentient mold has. That said, it also reminded me that she is both a unyielding furry and scalie, which really paints her wish to be isekai'd into the pokemon world into a different light. Much like all my favorite chuubas though, I'm going to choose to ignore those parts and pretend they never happened.

Nope... furry pippa never happened.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The truly disturbing thing is imagining what Reticule's posts would look like if he dropped all pretenses and said the real name instead of "meat" or whatever. He would've been fucking banned a year ago.
I now need to purge my memory of that thought, fuck you.

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can the stream start sooner so we don't have to timeloop more and Reticule's autism can be contained? kthx

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her normal voice on the furry account is putting me to sleep.
Maybe she's on to something with the loud=funny arc as the Rabbit.
Man how did she go from a nearly normal accent (sans lisp) to current pippa in 8 years?
The answer to this is that she's more confident talking into a microphone now. It's a skill that takes some getting used to, since beginners usually feel weird about talking to themselves, and haven't learnt to project their voice properly. If you look at the earliest videos from pretty much any long-running YouTube channel you'll find they'll be talking much softer and their voice will likely sound a bit shaky like this, it's something people get better at with experience.

I don't use her meat name out of respect for her privacy.
I'm sure this statement makes her feel very respected.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nope... furry pippa never hahappened.
Furry Pippa IS REAL and CAN hurt you
20221016_110601.jpg

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Honestly, I'm just surprised she can draw.

The unanimous Declaration of the three point thirty-three united States of Pippamerica​

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve political bands, assume powers of the earth, equal station entitled by Laws of Nature and Nature's God, respect opinions of mankind, declare causes impelling separation. We hold these truths self-evident, all men created equal, endowed by Creator with unalienable Rights, among these are Life, Liberty, pursuit of Happiness. To secure these rights, Governments instituted among Men, deriving powers from consent of governed, whenever Government becomes destructive, Right of People to alter or abolish, institute new Government, laying foundation on principles for Safety and Happiness. Prudence dictates long-established Governments not changed for light causes; experience shown people more disposed to suffer, evils sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing accustomed forms. But when long train of abuses and usurpations evinces design for absolute Despotism, right and duty to throw off such Government, provide new Guards for security. The history of the present King of Phase World is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object establishment of absolute Tyranny over States. He has refused Assent to Laws, most wholesome and necessary for public good, forbidden Governors to pass Laws of pressing importance, suspended operation till Assent obtained, neglected to attend to them. He has refused other Laws for accommodation of districts, unless they relinquish right of Representation, inestimable to them. He has refused to cause others to be elected, whereby Legislative powers returned to People, State exposed to dangers of invasion, convulsions. He has endeavoured to prevent population, obstructed Laws for Naturalization, obstructed Justice, made Judges dependent, erected multitude of New Offices, kept Standing Armies without Consent, rendered Military independent of Civil power, combined to subject to foreign jurisdiction, imposed Taxes without Consent, deprived of Trial by Jury, transported for pretended offenses, abolished free System of English Laws, taken away Charters, suspending Legislatures, declaring power to legislate for us. He has abdicated Government, plundered seas, ravaged Coasts, burnt towns, transported foreign Mercenaries, begun works of death, tyranny, compelled Citizens to bear Arms against Country, excited insurrections, endeavoured to bring merciless Savages, known rule of warfare is undistinguished destruction. In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress, answered only by repeated injury. A Prince marked by acts defining Tyrant, unfit to rule free people. Nor have We been wanting in attentions to Phasic brethren. We have warned them of attempts to extend jurisdiction, appealed to justice and magnanimity, conjured them by ties of kindred. We must acquiesce in necessity, denounce Separation, hold them as Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, Representatives of united States of Pippamerica, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to Supreme Judge for rectitude of intentions, solemnly declare United Colonies Free and Independent States; Absolved from Allegiance to Fish Crown, political connection with State of Phase World dissolved; as Free and Independent States, full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, establish Commerce, and do all Acts and Things Independent States may do. For support of this Declaration, with reliance on divine Providence, we pledge Lives, Fortunes, sacred Honor.​
Oh fucking goddamit, my autism is ruined!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I don't understand you people, it's just a factual descriptor.
You know, when I started lurking here a few months back, I thought what you were doing was a bit. I wish I was still able to think that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You know, when I started lurking here a few months back, I thought what you were doing was a bit. I wish I was still able to think that.
We all do, but it's been going on for so long at this point he's seriously deranged or he's Pippa/Zax playing a cruel joke on us.

Stunned But Dumb

I think he practices what he's going to say online in the mirror every morning. "OOh, what if I just started calling her meat pippa? Let me write that down real quick"

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We all do, but it's been going on for so long at this point he's seriously deranged or he's Pippa/Zax playing a cruel joke on us.
If I'm both Zax and Ken at this point does that make me Zen? :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
If I'm both Zax and Ken at this point does that make me Zen? :smugpipi:
Would you stop trying to inflict psychic damage on the poor asylum patients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom