"I like normal poo"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
lmao of course the japanese troon is a virtue signaller.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I fucking detest journoscum, every word they speak drips with lies. Watch this bitch find literally the worst loli rape doujin she possibly can and try to sell you on the fact that the entire manga industry revolves around horrific depictions of sexual violence.
Will never forget jason schreier call this pedobait
safadefsafsafs.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Stunned But Dumb

I am on my hands and knees begging the cameraman to stop showing panels of this manga

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Ah, we've reached the topic of grooming at last.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sven

Yes, the magazine called RAPE is obviously for children

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I believe there's a difference between the arguments of "violent video games cause violence" and "jerking off to illustrations & depictions of graphic, realistically drawn children says a lot about & implies that the person in question might be predisposed to committing crimes against said demographic".

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
NAME "HER" KIRSCHE YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Stores in Japan to my knowledge have specific areas for R18 stuff, highly doubt they'll just let some kid wander into it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche's gonna get Pippa in big trouble one day talking about troons and drag queens.

Stunned But Dumb

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It's unfortunate for people born to like this shit, but I don't make the rules fellas. They need to be locked away and have their brains reprogrammed or just killed, there's no other way.
I do think their should be a way for these people to voluntarily turn themselves in for some kind of experimental rehabilitation initiative but unitl that's made wood chipper will have to do

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I believe there's a difference between the arguments of "violent video games cause violence" and "jerking off to illustrations & depictions of graphic, realistically drawn children says a lot about & implies that the person in question might be predisposed to committing crimes against said demographic".
"Depictions of child rape are bad."
"I agree. So maybe we shouldn't be trying to teach children how to have sex in elementary school?"
"...BUT WHAT ABOUT JAPAN!?"

Topo Chico

Why bring up the price? Would it be better if they were 100$?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Stores in Japan to my knowledge have specific areas for R18 stuff, highly doubt they'll just let some kid wander into it.
Imagine having the gall to go into a convenience store and request a copy of "Rape Monthly".

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Literally the same thing even if you want to minimize the video game angle and expound upon the loli one.

"finding enterainment in depictions of graphic realistically rendered violence says a lot about & implies that the person in question might be predisposed to committing crimes against said demographic"
Would be a more accurate comparison. Which is literally the argument that was made for the banning of violence in vidya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom