"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image (2).jpg
@Short neck, rope

kingcaid

Pippa is going to go ego browse /pcg/ and see the 2 jong room codes currently in the thread and lose her mind. What an excellent night.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Alright, while we wait to see if a Twitch stream's coming up or not, a little off-topic experiment born from my curiosity.

@Reticule, during Pippa's handcam stream the other night you outed yourself as our local Yoshikage Kira. But how do you feel about these hands?
1691039050812.png

Anime Fan

I don't know what it is with Airi, but when she's just so goddamn savage within collabs. But like....she's so naive/new to the internet it hurts? And I've watched her for long enough that I don't think its an act at all. She's an amazing streamer though, and I love watching her.
Airi's great

Any collab Airi's involved in is usually pretty fun and high energy. She's definitely an amazing streamer even though she supposedly had no experience before joining Phase Connect. I think the best part is that she has a decent variety of stream types. She has some pretty great gaming streams but her best streams are probably her themed zatsus, her nostalgia presentations, and her AMV/MAD watchalongs. She's probably one of my favorite vtubers at this point.

MostlyALurker777

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Alright, while we wait to see if a Twitch stream's coming up or not, a little off-topic experiment born from my curiosity.

@Reticule, during Pippa's handcam stream the other night you outed yourself as our local Yoshikage Kira. But how do you feel about these hands?
View attachment 39210
I'm not some hand freak, I just think Pippa has very lovely and perfect hands. You could really feel the warmth of life on them.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You could really feel the warmth of life on them.
Is this implying that you can't feel this with literally any other pair of hands belonging to a living person on Earth?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

View attachment 39210
Who is this?

I'm not some hand freak, I just think Pippa has very lovely and perfect hands. You could really feel the warmth of life on them.
:takeyourmeds:

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX

>say your not a sick hand freak
>proceed to make sick hand freak comment

1591579736253.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This bit is getting old, Reticule needs new material.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Is this implying that you can't feel this with literally any other pair of hands belonging to a living person on Earth?
When you consider the state of the hands in Kira's collection it's not too surprising he feels that way.

Who is this?
(superduper, she's showing her handwriting on stream right now)

EDIT:
I found an extremely based husband!

Archive

SHE LITERALLY MOVED ONE OF HER HANDS OFF-SCREEN THEN THIS POST CAME THROUGH, THIS PSYOP HAS GONE TOO FAR

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Perfectly sane after mahjong response

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
When you consider the state of the hands in Kira's collection it's not too surprising he feels that way.

(superduper, she's showing her handwriting on stream right now)

EDIT:

SHE LITERALLY MOVED ONE OF HER HANDS OFF-SCREEN THEN THIS POST CAME THROUGH, THIS PSYOP HAS GONE TOO FAR
HOLY SHIT FINALLY! OBJECTIVE PROOF I'M NOT RIE!!!!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Anime Fan

Airi's such a good kouhai, promoting her senpai's original song

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥