"If I had a house-husband, I would freaking ravage him every day. The term 'house-husband' is just so erotic"Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Saying it's late and saying "we're done" DYRBI?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That was amazing. Airi is a pro troller.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wish I was there to make her some nice tea and help her calm down and help with her sleep schedule. :pippasadl:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wish I was there to make her some nice tea and help her calm down and help with her sleep schedule. :pippasadl:
Call her a mega idol while you're at it, she'll love that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My stock in Airi has risen.
I don't know what it is with Airi, but she's just so goddamn savage within collabs. But like....she's so naive/new to the internet it hurts? And I've watched her for long enough that I don't think its an act at all. She's an amazing streamer though, and I love watching her.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What? I'd make her really nice brewed loose leaf tea, making sure to take the care and passion so that the tea is truly and properly made in traditional fashion as opposed to some microwaved thing she probably makes for herself.

Sven

AB reacting appropriately to her saying she needs to do another Super reading stream
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I don't know what it is with Airi, but she's just so goddamn savage within collabs. But like....she's so naive/new to the internet it hurts? And I've watched her for long enough that I don't think its an act at all. She's an amazing streamer though, and I love watching her.
She mentioned a while ago that she gets really aggressive in collabs, think she said she doesn't know why. Makes for fantastic content though

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What? I'd make her really nice brewed loose leaf tea, making sure to take the care and passion so that the tea is truly and properly made in traditional fashion as opposed to some microwaved thing she probably makes for herself.
She'd probably prefer the microwaved thing she makes for herself anyways.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Such things, quite honestly, give me hope for humanity.

Simple but classic trolling from people growing up in such a mentally restrictive era and environment... just makes me think, maybe humanity is going to be okay.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She has to be naive and just unaware of anything she never paid attention to. She mentioned shit like geocities and newgrounds so it's not like she's brand new.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh yeah Fishman was there tonight too huh? Surely the 3rd Jong session he'll talk in VC :takocope:

lvl8

Pippa out of context.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom