"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The palest bitches are Vtubers, is this where all the scene kids went into hiding after the Emo recession

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
The palest bitches are Vtubers, is this where all the scene kids went into hiding after the Emo recession
Can you blame them? If they go outside they'll die.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
They ran headfirst into the onlyfans hustle.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I assumed they did way above the expected numbers for that sponsorship but to get a full collab, hot damn. The fact this actually makes an Azur Lane collab not 100% impossible and the resulting mind exploded Pippa it would bring will now be a distant hope.
Didnt she have an azur lane collab?

JMForte

SHE STILL HASN'T ENABLED RAIDS THIS DUMB BUNNY AGHHH
Why would she? She explained why she turned them off, why would she turn them on again?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She trusts /pcg/ oh no bros...
It makes sense practically for her purposes here, 4chan threads are all on one page, update automatically, and all she has to do in order to see recent posts is scroll a bit, meanwhile the forum format has twenty posts per page and she'd have to click the page buttons each time. I don't understand why you seem to try and bait with comparisons between us and that thread and whichever she prefers, you've done this a few times now and I get the feeling it's some kind of attempt at shit-stirring. This thread and that one serve different purposes and whichever one she 'prefers' shouldn't matter.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Sven

famous artist pipkun

Hey now, support your non chinese-american vtuber. They're rare.
I know, I know. But why cant she spray some bronzer her on hands before hand?
It makes sense practically for her purposes here, 4chan threads are all on one page, update automatically, and all she has to do in order to see recent posts is scroll a bit, meanwhile the forum format has twenty posts per page and she'd have to click the page buttons each time. I don't understand why you seem to try and bait with comparisons between us and that thread and whichever she prefers, you've done this a few times now and I get the feeling it's some kind of attempt at shit-stirring. This thread and that one serve different purposes and whichever one she 'prefers' shouldn't matter.
as if people here don't post there.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She's ignoring akasupas DEAR GOD FINALLY SHE'S LEARNING!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa's too busy with her activity mat, please don't expect her to stop cooking with stupid superchats you Yamanbafaggots.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Why would she? She explained why she turned them off, why would she turn them on again?
Wasn't that just her raiding into others? Can't remember now

Color autism ....

famous artist pipkun

She won't clean her room in a while

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Tell me it's a good spider, or I'll start shooting - Pipkin Pippa, 2023

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I did not peg Pippa as a horse girl.
Careful, they'll make like 7 more "thhrangussy is really Zax" cope threads while they listen to Papa Roach. :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom