"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Anime Fan

Not sure if related, but it looks like she might be having the mods start cracking down on collab begging and enforcing rule 5 in chat
fnb2iogbf29bu.PNG

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Waiting room for tonight.

How many SCs does she get mentioning how the UFO shit came out at a very convenient time?:smugpipi:
I think the guy might actually be telling the truth.

Allegedly he used very recently passed whistleblower provision in the NDAA to report everything about these black op programs to the intelligence community inspector general and that guy called David Grucsh and all the classified documents he was given "credible and urgent" in his report to Congress.
Also the Pentagon blocked all the representatives in the hearing that happened yesterday from debriefing Grusch's evidence of classified documents, names and locations of specific objects and people before the hearing in a SCIF, sensitive compartmented information facility, its literally a secured room with a Faraday cage and soundproofing to discuss classified things that can't be said in a public hearing to representatives.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not sure if related, but it looks like she might be having the mods start cracking down on collab begging and enforcing rule 5 in chat
View attachment 37984
Was glancing at chat before he said that, I think it was because some sped was asking for her to collab with the Nostalgia Critic, Kirbopher, and RLM all in very quick succession, so probably not related to the tweet and likely not some order from her.

Allegedly he used very recently passed whistleblower provision in the NDAA to report everything about these black op programs to the intelligence community inspector general and that guy called David Grucsh and all the classified documents he was given "credible and urgent" in his report to Congress.
Also the Pentagon blocked all the representatives in the hearing that happened yesterday from debriefing Grusch's evidence of classified documents, names and locations of specific objects and people before the hearing in a SCIF, sensitive compartmented information facility, its literally a secured room with a Faraday cage and soundproofing to discuss classified things that can't be said in a public hearing to representatives.
Until I see proof of aliens in-person and am able to see it with my own eyes, I will continue believing it's all an organized & elaborate astroturfed psyop by the government to distract the populous from certain ongoing things.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Until I see proof of aliens in-person and am able to see it with my own eyes, I will continue believing it's all an organized & elaborate astroturfed psyop by the government to distract the populous from certain ongoing things.
There are a number of non-UFO things he alleged, like the Pentagon using defense and private military contractors billing to them to launder money directly into the coffers of black op programs and allegedly has the documents to back it up.
I believe hes the first person from an intelligence agency to say that under oath.

Stunned But Dumb

Waiting room for tonight.

My dumbass really was thinking "wait, who's that vtuber she's collabing with?"

JMForte

Fun Fact about the NDAA, apparently David Grusch helped draft it. The way the government is with aliens and UFOs in recent years it's all absolutely some giant psyop.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Watching the latest Internet Historian video about Forspoken, and they bring up the "Tower of Bunnoi" which made me imagine their prison system is locking people in a cell with Pippa so the mold kills them while they play DnD.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Watching the latest Internet Historian video about Forspoken, and they bring up the "Tower of Bunnoi" which made me imagine their prison system is locking people in a cell with Pippa so the mold kills them while they play DnD.
What do you think Pippa's opinion on the Drow are? Asking for a friend and definitely not because I've been wanting to play one named F'Lloyd :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What do you think Pippa's opinion on the Drow are? Asking for a friend and definitely not because I've been wanting to play one named F'Lloyd :smugpipi:
Drow are a bluish purple, so they've never stolen a bike. Don't believe the propaganda that tries to trick you into thinking the Drow are darkies.

kingcaid

Drow are a bluish purple, so they've never stolen a bike. Don't believe the propaganda that tries to trick you into thinking the Drow are darkies.
Dark elf hands typed this post.....

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Fun Fact about the NDAA, apparently David Grusch helped draft it. The way the government is with aliens and UFOs in recent years it's all absolutely some giant psyop.
Allegedly he has been wanting to blow the whistle not long after he was put on the UAP task force and was lobbying members of congress for that defense and intelligence whistleblower provision for awhile.

As for any actual alien stuff I could totally see the clown world reality being Roadside Picnic tier, various governments XCOM larping but instead of fighting aliens they are just shooting each other over garbage some kind of non-human intelligence left behind.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I like to think we aren't alone in this universe but at the same time aliens could end up just being microorganisms out there. The Fermi paradox is an interesting one too.

Could just be my bias of liking sci-fi and space tho heh

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I like to think we aren't alone in this universe but at the same time aliens could end up just being microorganisms out there. The Fermi paradox is an interesting one too.

Could just be my bias of liking sci-fi and space tho heh
I doubt we're alone in the universe, but there's no reason to believe we're being visited constantly or at all by other life. That's not to say it's impossible, just that there's a big chance other civilizations aren't as advanced, the technology to achieve it doesn't exist yet in other civilization, or the other civilization just haven't gone this direction as the universe is a big place.

I ain't no dark elf you Yamanba! Besides goblin women > other inferior species.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Oh, I don't think drows are yamanbas... they're :Katta-Semetic-Content:.

> Original posters of "Elf slave, wat do threads?" were Lolth faithful.
> Menzoberranzan and the whole "not letting in other Underdark refugees" and wanting to keep it an ethnostate where every other race is property to drow.
See, I'm not the only one thinking it. :smugrys:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the people who're distracted by ufos are the same people who wont vote becauae the system is flawed. Ufos won't solve crime, inflation, fucked up logistics leading to shortages, etc for normies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
cough Pippa cough
yeah i totally believe a dmv employee bullied her into registrating as a democrat. Not that I care about her party affilation. The uniparty is real and Trump will be kept off the ballot. Its fucking rigged.

JMForte

yeah i totally believe a dmv employee bullied her into registrating as a democrat. Not that I care about her party affilation. The uniparty is real and Trump will be kept off the ballot. Its fucking rigged.
I mean does it even matter if she's never voted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom