Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
please tell me someone archived this shit

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

vocalites

It's uploaded in the MEGA pinned in her official corporate groomcord.
The archives are fucked up. Somehow pitch-shifted up by 10% but with normal playback speed, causing unwatchable stuttering. Nobody seems to be talking about this so I'm wondering, hoping even, that this is only happening on my end.

Planetary Bombardment

The archives are fucked up. Somehow pitch-shifted up by 10% but with normal playback speed, causing unwatchable stuttering. Nobody seems to be talking about this so I'm wondering, hoping even, that this is only happening on my end.

It's not just you because I had the same issue. I just skimmed the video and called it done.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
please tell me someone archived this shit
It's uploaded in the MEGA pinned in her official corporate groomcord.

I don't have a recording, as I was asleep.
I don't have an automatic setup like archivebro, as I use OBS like a VCR like the old fossil that I am.
If Pippa streams between Midnight-7 A.M. EST, I am asleep.
I'm sure that there were probably hundreds of people watching her that could have made a backup recording on the off chance that archivebro had a recording error while I was unavailable, like what happened this time.

hololive ruined /jp/

Do you really need a vod for a react stream?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Do you really need a vod for a react stream?
To be fair, typically if it's a Pippa VoD that poofs, it's because she said something unhinged or there was a big silly ass slip up in wording. *insert obligatory neegarr sounding clip here*
Most streamers edit or remove for opsec fuck ups or something. The yabbit though it's always a fun gamble on if she did a "whoops that was too political, oops that would make twitter asshurt, oops I accidentally put on a funny moustache and threw my arm in the air."

..Side note, her neck doesn't move, but a fun salute would be a neat feature.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fuck, gonna have to miss this Pippa stream due to Ash Wednesday! At least the first hour to clarify.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fuck, gonna have to miss this Pippa stream due to Ash Wednesday! At least the first hour to clarify.
It's a videogame stream so uh:
I'm happy for you!
or
Sorry that happened...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Sven

So just a random thought but how long do anybody think the Pip-spite will continue now as both a Phase Ark server and now a modded Minecraft server both exist now after she tried and failed on a push for both ages ago. I know she has talked about wanting to play Ark and just getting over it but now the Minecraft server appears and is getting popular so I wonder if that will re-ignite the spite.

Planetary Bombardment

So just a random thought but how long do anybody think the Pip-spite will continue now as both a Phase Ark server and now a modded Minecraft server both exist now after she tried and failed on a push for both ages ago. I know she has talked about wanting to play Ark and just getting over it but now the Minecraft server appears and is getting popular so I wonder if that will re-ignite the spite.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa greifing them would be a fun stream. She'd probably just get killed over and over though...cuz Pippa + game

lvl8

She's starting strong.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh look, it's the sound of @Dazzle's ancestors starving!
I think I made this joke already.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is threatening to mark us as her territory :smugpipi:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Add on her autism and it's a deadly combo. She's probably malding behind the scenes and filling out pages in her book of grudges.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom