"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I was watching Megumi last night and Sleepy was in chat talking about how she had spent the day at the pool and how she was told off multiple times for her boobs, her 'modest swimsuit' and how she was made to cover herself with a towel. I had assumed she was talking about staff at the time but now I could see Pippa making similar statements. Pretty massive win for Sleepy if she did manage to drag Pippa out to a public pool of all places.
Looking forward to the tangent tonight about how she met Kanye in the kids' pool because he can't swim either.

kingcaid

She is also taking discord submissions.

pZ2ICK5Y7h.png

JMForte

kingcaid

Oh joy, more garbage submissions. I'm thrilled. When is she going to realize submissions from fans aren't the best?
When she stops getting 3k plus ccv from them.

JMForte

When she stops getting 3k plus ccv from them.
All those superchats are too good to pass up, even if they are some of the most brain dead drooling comments that drag down the stream. Greedkin Greeda. You get 200+ superchats a stream Pippa, you don't have to read them all as they come in.

Anime Fan

Oh joy, more garbage submissions. I'm thrilled. When is she going to realize submissions from fans aren't the best?
The discord submissions are garbage and the only thing worse is when she gets spammed with $2 superchats with suggestions from retards who were either banned from the discord or are new and don't even know about it, which will probably happen tonight.

Topo Chico

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The discord submissions are garbage and the only thing worse is when she gets spammed with $2 superchats with suggestions from retards who were either banned from the discord or are new and don't even know about it, which will probably happen tonight.
feetfucker98 supa'd $2!
"Pippa can you unban me from the discord please all I did was spam slurs and hentai."
"Uh... I'm not in charge of that."

Hff201

Early Adopter
feetfucker98 supa'd $2!
"Pippa can you unban me from the discord please all I did was spam slurs and hentai."
"Uh... I'm not in charge of that."
HITLERHATESYamanbaS though, that's a man worthy of a superchat reading.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You type like a woman
View attachment 35690
All (or at least a super majority) of your posts read like this. You got typing like a woman DOWN
Does anyone not believe she's Rie?

I was watching Megumi last night and Sleepy was in chat talking about how she had spent the day at the pool and how she was told off multiple times for her boobs, her 'modest swimsuit' and how she was made to cover herself with a towel. I had assumed she was talking about staff at the time but now I could see Pippa making similar statements. Pretty massive win for Sleepy if she did manage to drag Pippa out to a public pool of all places.
I read that as "Megumin" at first, the MATI streams are starting to break my brain. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about pool Pippa or big booba Sleepy.

Looking forward to the tangent tonight about how she met Kanye in the kids' pool because he can't swim either.
Was Biden there with a chain to tell him to leave?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
HITLERHATESYamanbaS though, that's a man worthy of a superchat reading.
"He gave me three dollars, I'm not gonna ignore the superchat!"

JMForte

Am I like the only one in disgust at a public pool of all places? Like seriously, a public pool? I just find the idea revolting.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Last edited:

Topo Chico

Would probably be more efficient to just browse the top posts on r/choosingbeggars, though I am sure she will be if the submissions are lackluster.
A little over an hour out and there's 6 short videos submitted. Hope she did her own homework

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
"He gave me three dollars, I'm not gonna ignore the superchat!"
Faggotry is not allowed, racism is encouraged. Simple as.

Anime Fan

Pippa was doing a bit of posting about wanting to buy a house earlier and it made realize it's been a long time since the last Zillow stream.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Hff201

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status