"Don't worry, be racist"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lol Necro Dear has subscribers only on and is missing the raid..... they've have less the 1k subs and they just got over 100 from the raid already :smugpipi:
Edit: probably gonna got to 1k which is needed for monetization and kinda hard to get if you start from scratch.
These girls are a little dense but it's funny.

I'd say it's a different situation with vidya because series usually go on forever, and in terms of games with yearly releases you'd get to Call of Duty 23 and it'd start to get stupid.
I'm fine if they have a name, but have a clear label of where it fits in the series in the chance I want to play it in order. Why is it so hard to have "Call of Duty: Child Drone Striker (23)" or something? It's even worse when they have multiple games with the same name that aren't just remakes of the older installations in the series. Same with Gens, you can just do "Phase Connect Gen 2: Alias" or whatever.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Last edited:

lvl8

I don't know who's who.

Who did Pippa raided, the loli or the ponytail elf?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"I don't
Wasn't Mirror's Edge just a gimmick game?

I know others have already added their take but I'll add mine. I guess it was gimmicky in that it was a novel idea for the time, but I still enjoyed it immensely. It was lots of fun to go through the levels as fast as I could (I would later learn that people called this "speedrunning"). I would also make the game more difficult but more interesting by doing a no-kill run and dropping guns whenever I picked one up (it always kind of felt like the gunplay was a boardroom decision for that game anyway - like EA thought gamers wouldn't buy a game with a female protag unless they at least got to murder someone now and then so they made the devs add it last minute) and by turning off the feature which highlighted the route you were supposed to take in red. Very fun, very atmospheric game which had some novel ideas for its time. I loved it, but I can see how it might have not held up all that well in the past fifteen years or so of iteration on its ideas.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"Guitarbro... not enough niche for that"~ Pippa
True, but what I think would work (what I was hoping Himemiya Rie would do) is instead of the normal karaoke vtubers do, you bust out the electric guitar too!
You'd have to do all the normal stuff too, or else you might as well just be a musician, but it could set someone apart and give them an edge.
Edit: I'm not saying Rie is guitar master or anything but I though it was pretty cool, would be a better gimmick then "I like shotas" anyway :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Guitarbro... not enough niche for that"~ Pippa
True, but what I think would work (what I was hoping Himemiya Rie would do) is instead of the normal karaoke vtubers do, you bust out the electric guitar too!
You'd have to do all the normal stuff too, or else you might as well just be a musician, but it could set someone apart and give them an edge.
The problem is how do you show people you're playing the guitar and not just playing a random track? I guess you'd need a hand cam of some kind.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The problem is how do you show people you're playing the guitar and not just playing a random track? I guess you'd need a hand cam of some kind.
There's a very different feel to a live instrument than a prerecorded track, see Uruka's violin streams.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If you're playing it you can make it sound original (even if it's a cover) and nuanced.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like we've been delayed by fifteen minutes.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 9936

English is a mutt of language.
As such, unlike the purebreeds, it's going to survive just fine.
She wouldn't have this problem if she had a healthy diet, a good bed time, a clean living environment, and someone to help alleviate her stress.
:icanfixher:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"I'm gonna piss off Star Wars fans!"
No Pippa please, Star Wars fans suffered enough the past 5 years already!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I'm gonna piss off Star Wars fans!"
No Pippa please, Star Wars fans suffered enough the past 5 years already!
dew-it-galactic-republic.gif

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like we've been delayed by fifteen minutes.
She was waiting for me to open the stream...... don't know how she knew but NO COINCEDENCES!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Grand something... Grand... Grand Wizard?" - Pippa.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I don't know pokemon or drugs, so the entire "drug or pokemon?" quiz just sounds like she's trying to summon an ancient demon.

While I was typing this she finished. 98%. She really knows her pokemon. And drugs.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
PokéDrug Rap.
Gotta Catch 'em All!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Had to clip it, so it's late, but here it is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom