"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
XJ9 was peak schizo
He was my first introduction to Destiny, I think I watched that live at the time. That was some peak schizo.

"She played Lee Sin so I posted all her nudes online now watch me do push ups!"

Eat em and breed em

I need help

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I just tuned in and Pippa's friends with child rapists, you nigras are archiving this?

lvl8

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
With Pippa on Kindred, and Lia on Irelia, we're about to see a 7 minute match.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why did they both scream 2 times. I look and nothing is happening.

kingcaid

I havent made a new account yet
Dont think fresh accounts are going to be able to get in with Lia bumping them up. That said I have no clue how match making works in LoL anymore last time I played was 2013 or so I think.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Dont think fresh accounts are going to be able to get in with Lia bumping them up. That said I have no clue how match making works in LoL anymore last time I played was 2013 or so I think.
Yea i logged on earlier to see i was banned and when looking more into it someone did get in from vietnam so that's how it's going for me so far tonight

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>Pippa get Kindred

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So, is tryndamere still broken as fuck? because that's gonna trigger her a lot during late game

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So, is tryndamere still broken as fuck? because that's gonna trigger her a lot during late game
Yup, I think he's the only idiot that gets an immunity ult still.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She's never gonna get to late game.

Sven

I'm shocked Pippa hasn't started BR posting in chat yet just to add more rage stacks on her teammates

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
So watching them suck ass made me want to play again and I have to say, this game sucks ass

Yea i logged on earlier to see i was banned and when looking more into it someone did get in from vietnam so that's how it's going for me so far tonight
Welcome to the club fam

Ensok

Early Adopter
So watching them suck ass made me want to play again and I have to say, this game sucks ass
Right there with you. I'm just going to end up chat banned or worse before I can ever play with them by this rate anyways.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

1688092837849.png

lia pov
REAL SHIT DUDE
1688092885276.png

This nigga is equal opportunity
1688092981386.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'll laugh if Sakana somehow gets banned and they don't as a result of this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welcome to the club fam
I played since Season 2 until Taliyah (2016?) came out but I was tempted to try LoL again after I saw Vesper playing. Found out that they took my account name away, not because of behavior, but because of inactivity. Incredibly retarded decision to prevent people from returning on Riot's part. I actually never had action taken against my account for toxicity because I knew what they were looking for when handing out bans.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I rape kids."
- Pipkin Pippa, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom