"What the hell is an 'erotic poptart'?"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Tenma please stop her from this torture.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't like League (I have plenty of experience with the game to hate it) but I would likely enjoy a 5v5 game between the girls where they're all raging, even if it is just ARAM.

Topo Chico

FPS > MOBA
And watching pippa play fps games wouldnt be so fucking bad if she didnt have 3200 dpi and 9000 in game sens in every time

Eat em and breed em

I need help
All it took was that dog petting gif to get her back on it huh

Sven

Lets go to a live Janny camera for the response to Pippa playing LoL
Capture.PNG

Yeah, that about covers it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Poppy was only annoying because she had an ult that was an immunity shield back in the day. Modern day Poppy is just ok.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think she means they're all bad at winning wars.
She's salty that the Germans lost her boat husband in a battle with Britbongs.

Watch Reticule cope about her playing League.

imozoN

I enjoy Pippa Lia collabs enough that I really don't mind what it takes to make them happen.

Anime Fan

Meh I would be more worried if she was gonna do a solo league stream. But with a Lia league collab I feel like there might be more tangents than actual league gameplay.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

God's Strongest Dragoon

Poppy was only annoying because she had an ult that was an immunity shield back in the day. Modern day Poppy is just ok.
"Oh look, you got nice and fed as an AD carry or mid laner. Too bad I got some items and can just solo-rape you while your team can just sit and watch."

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Watch Reticule cope about her playing League.
I used to be really good at League back in the early days and still play rarely but I suck at it now.

"Oh look, you got nice and fed as an AD carry or mid laner. Too bad I got some items and can just solo-rape you while your team can just sit and watch."
She also didn't do anything in lane all game. So it was basically Poppy did nothing all game, or got enough to break the game.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Those bastards ruined all the fun gimmick champs and replaced them with broken gimmick champs

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think she's ACTUALLY trying to filter people, holy fuck
It won't even be an effective filter to get all of the coomer faggots out, it'll only keep them because that's what League players and enjoyers are.

I used to be really good at League back in the early days and still play rarely but I suck at it now.
Holy shit, everything about you makes sense now.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I enjoy Pippa Lia collabs enough that I really don't mind what it takes to make them happen.
I would've greatly preferred more Roblox over League.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa wanting to learn to play LoL can only mean that Fishman is pressuring her to get with the program and he's put Spymaster Xalabussy on the case to manipulate her into something something I'm sorry I'm not schizo enough to finish this.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I've played League for about 5 years, never went ranked and played Darius for about 90% of my games.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Pippa wanting to learn to play LoL can only mean that Fishman is pressuring her to get with the program and he's put Spymaster Xalabussy on the case to manipulate her into something something I'm sorry I'm not schizo enough to finish this.
you were doing so well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom