Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
"There's so many good streams today chat, why even bother competing?"

<Is pulling in 2k viewers herself>

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Phase really needs to figure out how to not suck at merch.

Sven

Merch is mostly mid but passable (fix those mats though Fish), shipping they really need to figure out though.

vestars20

Early Adopter
By Pippa's logic I should not buy her merch until she graduates.
What other small corp sells merch regularly?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Pipkin you should just pirate my shit, Pippa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I fucking love how blunt she is when she doesn't like Phase's merch. Literally telling people not to buy it less than a minute after shilling it.
:whatastory:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
By Pippa's logic I should not buy her merch until she graduates.

Vshoujo of course:smugrys:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Merch is mostly mid but passable (fix those mats though Fish), shipping they really need to figure out though.
They didn't put out anything for Halloween except for a shitty hoody when that's a holiday people would splurge on in the space. Though I consider shipping time and rates as part of merch delivery.

There's this tiny site that sells patches regularly and sometimes silver coins known as KiwiFarms. They're not even allowed to have a bank account but can figure it out somehow.

Pipkin you should just pirate my shit, Pippa
You wouldn't download a Pippa, would you? Oh, wait, Wonder AI.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I just think the fish has gotten complacent. There's been no new merch outside the coffee and the immensely shitty hoodie for like six months, everything else has been art prints, standees or the horrendous desk mats. Also they're not even going to AnimeExpo this year, so no new merch for that either.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1676429017049.png
LMFAO

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I just think the fish has gotten complacent. There's been no new merch outside the coffee and the immensely shitty hoodie for like six months, everything else has been art prints, standees or the horrendous desk mats. Also they're not even going to AnimeExpo this year, so no new merch for that either.
Pippa should lead a revolt and install a puppet Fish after taking over so that Phase can release the merch she wants to see, as she's a fangirl and would probably be a good judge of what would sell in that regard.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"I'm gonna read this chat and then we're gonna see if the romans were actually gay" -Pipkin Pippa

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa should lead a revolt and install a puppet Fish after taking over so that Phase can release the merch she wants to see, as she's a fangirl and would probably be a good judge of what would sell in that regard.
Justice for my nigga Pipsqueak. And also hopefully we can get Shiina's old lady sewing supplies inside a cookie tin mascot as an actual cookie tin.

Sven

Definitely need a touch of variety yes, standees and art are fine as the first runs well the vtuber figures themselves out but after that some unique & fitting merch should start seeing the light of day.

AnimeEx feels like a bit of a mess of situations. If I recall right that was the 2k internet that was of shit quality among other costs, and no Tsundaria to split the costs with this time so I'm not sure if I can fault the Fish for dropping that. Ironically could have been a good chance to smooze with Jewcorp and split a space with them.

vestars20

Early Adopter
There's this tiny site that sells patches regularly and sometimes silver coins known as KiwiFarms. They're not even allowed to have a bank account but can figure it out somehow.
Then why does this site exist?

Is PC trying to game SEO with the multiple name categories or something? Anyways, Michi speaks English in her voicepack. Torrent her if you want cause only popular streamers have their packs ripped and I want her to be popular.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Artifacts belong to the winner.

Justice for my nigga Pipsqueak. And also hopefully we can get Shiina's old lady sewing supplies inside a cookie tin mascot as an actual cookie tin.
Oh yea, I forgot the Pipsqueak that Pippa showed off a design for, it was really creative. Really they could do so much cool merch to distinguish themselves but right now they can't even get the basic stuff right.

Then why does this site exist?
Because Joms can't keep his shitty forum stable and refuses to love us as his true and chosen children?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"How do you feel about the artifact debate?"

That the British actually did a good thing once in their miserable existence, because the third worlders would've obliterated thousands of years of history. Anyone who disagrees can just take a peek at what happened in Afghanistan and Syria in the last ten years.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"How do you feel about the artifact debate?"

That the British actually did a good thing once in their miserable existence, because the third worlders would've obliterated thousands of years of history. Anyone who disagrees can just take a peek at what happened in Afghanistan and Syria in the last ten years.
We don't talk about what the British did with Egyptian mummies though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
People in PCG numberfagging:
1676429707612.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's coming around to the warmonger side. She's learning, she's a good girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom