"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

All the classics coming back tonight, all we need is the old waveform screen at this point

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I heard about the Gunt being shit talked by a vtuber, but at the time, I was only a new, casual HoloLive clip watcher, so I didn't pay much attention. I only started watching Pippa after getting into Tenma and realizing Pippa was that very vtuber when I looked at who was in the same company as Tenma. I think my first stream of Pippa's was either her first GTA stream or her Saints Row cringe stream. So I've been watching for less than a year at this point.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's not a retro Pippa stream until it sounds like she's streaming from a McDonald's bathroom.

Edit: Pippa smooches, so adorable.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I'd like to donate but then it'll just derail interaction. Could always go stream elements route

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1687310428067.png

Hang yourself.

lvl8

It's not a retro Pippa stream until it sounds like she's streaming from a McDonald's bathroom.
How many times did that happen? I only know about the gunt stream.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Does this count as ASMR?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Surely two years exceeds the statute of limitations.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think she made a joke out of it for a few streams before she moved the first time.

Sven

Was about a week of streams I want to say, pretty sure it was the period between house 1 & 2

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 31690 the amount of donation spam is going to be incredible (bad)

yuri-reaction.jpeg

Could just be a Japanese viewer? Also damn has the Yen fallen, it used to be roughly 1 cent for the longest time.

Animal Friend isn't "just" a Japanese viewer. He does some clipping and subbing of the Japanese PC crew and has been donating to various streamers for a while.

Speaking of clippers, BunhongTokki dropped ten gift subs. Lia dropped five after she raided.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Was about a week of streams I want to say, pretty sure it was the period between house 1 & 2
Oh, and the shorts

kingcaid

Topo Chico

Anime Fan

Glad she's pretty much ignoring the superchat spam tonight because it would definitely derail the stream. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually does a superchat reading stream to cover these ones though. Also first BP now pipupper nice.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pupper is excited

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
while we have our brief intermission
God damn I wonder what it's like to have such an impossibly small attention span that you can't wait five fucking minutes for the bit to be over.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom