Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If I was Pippa I would do this all the time to fuck with upcoming vtubers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That Axolotl was cute, I'm glad Pippa raided her. All the PixlLink debuts have been good so far and they've had really great models.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That Axolotl was cute, I'm glad Pippa raided her. All the PixlLink debuts have been good so far and they've had really great models.
I watched a little of Raki earlier, found her in my for you section on twitter and just followed along

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Forgot i left this /pcg/ tab open from the other night so scrolled down and found this lol
1686971583179.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Does anyone know what happened to ReNPC? Last night someone made a joke about him dropping Pippa in a superchat and I realized that I haven't seen or heard from him in months...and looking at his twitter shows a few kinda naked shondo drawings...wonderful...

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Does anyone know what happened to ReNPC? Last night someone made a joke about him dropping Pippa in a superchat and I realized that I haven't seen or heard from him in months...and looking at his twitter shows a few kinda naked shondo drawings...wonderful...
Yeah Ren turned out to be pretty mercurial when it comes to vtubers. In the words of an anon last night, "His love for little girls surpassed his love for Pippa".

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

kingcaid

did the mods actually ban those plap spammers yesterday or are her most retarded fans busy with something else tonight?
Assuming they got the usual 24 hour timeout. Hopefully the next handcam AB remembers to do the same to the reflection retards.

JMForte

Assuming they got the usual 24 hour timeout. Hopefully the next handcam AB remembers to do the same to the reflection retards.
AB already said he was going to do that. Which I remember because some people here were complaining about him deciding to do it without Pippas permission or whatever.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A crumb of Pippa 4 u

Screenshot_20230617-182939_YouTube.jpg

(Seriously I'm having the same issue Proctor is having, why don't buttons work proper)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
…why does Pippa have that link on hand 🤔

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Yeah Ren turned out to be pretty mercurial when it comes to vtubers. In the words of an anon last night, "His love for little girls surpassed his love for Pippa".
That's actually sad. I think his art is great and it was really fun to see someone from the fold rise up to do something as cool as draw her music video, like a grassroots kinda thing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom