"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Tangents love.
they are usually more interesting to listen to than the stream topics most of the time
Tangents are always great because they're pure passion instead of rigid planning that can feel too static.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think raiding into someone's debut when you have Pippa's numbers is a damn cool thing to do. I always enjoy how supportive Pippa is of others. Good wholesome shit.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Looks like most people are actually properly spamming congrats on debut aside from a few retards.
I think it's because easier to ask the retards to do something than to ask them not to do something

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Death
1686969338237.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I'm honestly glad she enjoyed herself today.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa's been posting about the xQc move to kick:
View attachment 30903
but what she doesn't member is his old scripted recorded videos; they all sound like this, it's a problem with the Quebecois accent attempting to speak english while not sounding retarded (french). Do your reps rabbit

Sounds retarded. So it sounds just like XQC.

I think raiding into someone's debut when you have Pippa's numbers is a damn cool thing to do. I always enjoy how supportive Pippa is of others. Good wholesome shit.
This girl is so nervous that she is running on auto-pilot and not paying attention to chat. Makes me think that if she had notices she would've freaked out.

Anime Fan

Number of Capippalists who can follow simple instructions: Somewhere around 0.
Surpisingly few pipipipipi spammers, saw a couple but most were doing the raid message. I noticed Pippa's chat tonight was actually a lot better than it has been for a while, did the mods actually ban those plap spammers yesterday or are her most retarded fans busy with something else tonight?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa is going to latch onto this Axolotl lady and groom the shit out of her, she seems cute and chill - just how she likes vTubers.

Sven

Looks like most people are actually properly spamming congrats on debut aside from a few retards.
I think I found the king retard of this raid
And then there's this asshole.PNG

It's a debut dipshit

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think it's because easier to ask the retards to do something than to ask them not to do something
Yup, it's easier to tell people what to do than what they should avoid and then letting them pick their own alternative.

JMForte

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa is going to latch onto this Axolotl lady and groom the shit out of her, she seems cute and chill - just how she likes vTubers.
Girl will be missing teeth in a matter of months

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I mean to be fair it does kind of feel pre-recorded.
Yeah this is 100% pre-recorded. Disappointing, but can't say that it's unexpected.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Anime Fan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Surpisingly few pipipipipi spammers, saw a couple but most were doing the raid message. I noticed Pippa's chat tonight was actually a lot better than it has been for a while, did the mods actually ban those plap spammers yesterday or are her most retarded fans busy with something else tonight?
You can't really tard wrangle them all. Vast majority did fine. Its always 1 or 2 autists that give everyone else a bad name. Probably a 1%.

I think I found the king retard of this raid
View attachment 31000
It's a debut dipshit
Shes not paying attention to chat because she is so nervous that she is just running through her script. She basically got more viewers than she has subs in this raid. I would imagine that she would lose her shit had she noticed.

Edit: Guess she finally noticed.

If you have a huge crowd and you are raiding a smaller streamer like this you can really boost how fast they can apply to monetization. This can easily give her an extra 400-600 watch hours

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Thank God. Now Alex doesn't have to be sad.

JMForte

logitech

This girl is so nervous that she is running on auto-pilot and not paying attention to chat. Makes me think that if she had notices she would've freaked out.
she did notice the raid, during the raid her voice shifted a bit, but made a fast recovery.
🕰️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom