"At a million subscribers I'm going into a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Ah yes, cactus wikipedia. good start

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And no-one will send a submission in to ask if it's okay to call the real-life version of an online personality their meat version.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Reticule has been completely missing while Ken is currently collabing with Sena. This rrat unironically has legs.
Ahem
Pippa smells bad and can't be fixed.

And now we wait.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reticule has been completely missing while Ken is currently collabing with Sena. This rrat unironically has legs.
We are at like 80% Ken to Reticule convergence and at like 50% Super-duper to Rie. Get me out of this timeline

Somehow @Titanosaurus is less than his suspect. Allegedly

Anime Fan

I'm kind of surprised he didn't have anything to say about all the zax stuff from earlier.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I started to believe the Kenticule rrat just now because he normally would already be here posting about how cute Pippa is (?)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I started to believe the Kenticule rrat just now because he normally would already be here posting about how cute Pippa is (?)
It's unironically really good evidence for it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Either he actually is Ken, or he tried to approach Pippa irl earlier and is currently in her driveway full of bullets.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So Reticule is that Ken retard and chat is gonna prove how unfunny it is yet again, am I caught up with the thread?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We are at like 80% Ken to Reticule convergence and at like 50% Super-duper to Rie. Get me out of this timeline
You have the Ken/Reticule rrat at 80% for him being away for five minutes, but Superduper was away for 48 hours during Rie's 48 hour donothon and that's only at 50% chance?

Piarro

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Reticule is that Ken retard and chat is gonna prove how unfunny it is yet again, am I caught up with the thread?
You missed Zax but yes
You have the Ken/Reticule rrat at 80% for him being away for five minutes, but Superduper was away for 48 hours during Rie's 48 hour donothon and that's only at 50% chance?
I don't want to believe, I am coping. It would still be pretty funny though

kingcaid

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>how long is this
>on AC4 (the second game in the continuity)
>out of 7.5

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If Reticule comes back within 5 minutes of Ken's stream ending, that'll be all the proof we need.

Piarro

Early Adopter
If Reticule comes back within 5 minutes of Ken's stream ending, that'll be all the proof we need.
Delete this post so he doesn't see it 🧠

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm all for Pippa supporting the audience that supports her but this text is boring dogshit for all but one person. Please move on to the next text, Pippa.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That scream lol

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She hasn't been singing the full happy birthday song to everyone who asks recently. Is this... progress?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She hasn't been singing the full happy birthday song to everyone who asks recently. Is this... progress?
What the fuck did I tell you about jinxing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom