"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I want to do so much more to Pippa.

I want to take her to a nice restaurant, and then buy her a build a bear that she wants, and then have a whole training montage where she learns to do a push up, then take her to the doctor to make sure she's healthy, and support her mentally, and...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
God I want to snap her wrists and cum on her face as she screams in agony
I'm convinced Reticule's libido escaped from his body and became a new being.

(obligatory "kill yourself" comment here, because you should really consider killing yourself)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want to do so much more to Pippa.

I want to take her to a nice restaurant, and then buy her a build a bear that she wants, and then have a whole training montage where she learns to do a push up, then take her to the doctor to make sure she's healthy, and support her mentally, and...
That's too much work. I can be convinced to throw in a Sonic Gift Card I suppose

wrp

retard spill on aisle P, can we get a janny in here?

5 seconds later and Pippa fucking spills soda all over herself. Nevermind, she deserves you weirdos.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
Don't you dare compare my wholesomeness to his degeneracy. Besides, @thhrang is my forum wife.

Do you like wake up in the morning and challenge yourself to be even creepier than you were the day before?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Some day I'll oshi a woman who can drink from a can while using a straw, without flooding the house.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How does Pippa keep spilling stuff on herself, specifically her leg? I'm starting to think her leg condition is just her leg being so caked with crystalized sugar that she can't bend it until it's chiseled out.

But I didn't do anything naughty.

I'm convinced Reticule's libido escaped from his body and became a new being.
The hell? My libido is plenty intact, I just don't think it needs to be shared with the rest of the world.

Kill yourself, fаggot
Calm down dear, you're being hysterical, you knew my stance on Pippa when we went into this union.

That's too much work. I can be convinced to throw in a Sonic Gift Card I suppose
Fine, I'll take her to Sonic too.

Do you like wake up in the morning and challenge yourself to be even creepier than you were the day before?
Only sometimes.

Sven

Cursed AI songs
Pippa actually leaving her computer during stream
and now thigh Jack & Coke

Well this is a hell of a start

Hff201

Early Adopter
>spills drink over herself
>moves another can away "so the ants can't get it"

When you read this later Pippa I am not commenting on your living condition as though it's an endearing quirky trait; it's genuinely disgusting and you need to clean up.

kingcaid

Pippa please stop talking about things on your legs you're causing physical agony to your most schizo viewers.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My libido is plenty intact, I just don't think it needs to be shared with the rest of the world.
We can read between the lines of each and every single fixpost you make.

Calm down dear, you're being hysterical, you knew my stance on Pippa when we went into this union.
nigga u gay

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I guess @Reticule is intimidated by my threats of getting Pippa fast food

The last time I felt that energy I got some guy to spend 1 grand, unprompted. Fine I'll donate all the gift cards, bi-weekly AND I WONT EVEN SHAKE HER HAND IF SHE OFFERS IT

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
AI Luigi singing Frank Sinatra while Pippa says happy birthday to a guy while drinking room-temperature Jack Daniels coke through a straw is to livestreams what @Titanosaurus's Jelly meme is to webcomics.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
But I didn't do anything naughty.
20230502_080002.jpg

Topo Chico

Ive seen this one spoiler one of the belligerents is a troon lmao

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa please stop talking about things on your legs you're causing physical agony to your most schizo viewers.
I'm just upset I can't be there to get a moist towelette and wipe her down so she's not sitting there all sticky for the whole stream.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom