"Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"Shirakami Fubuki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I zoned out for a second, did she just tell Reticule to kill himself?
:SelenHAHAhere:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Is Hatsune Miku looping on her? Free her, she does not deserve this

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Mommies and daddies aren't always right" sounds like something a troon would say to kids in a Discord server.

I zoned out for a second, did she just tell Reticule to kill himself?
:SelenHAHAhere:
Wait, what? All I heard was her being mad at women.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I hope her neighbor picks her up while she's waiting for the bus and does bad stuff to her."
Well more evidence that Short is Pippa, I guess.

Sven

Well that was underwhelming as an ending, still missing 2 credits though so something still left in the game

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
These endings are fucking shit.

Not even in the usual "bad ending" manner, it's just painfully unremarkable.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This game has an interesting concept but it seems very unfinished after the first bit.

Edit: Also, is Amanda idubbbz or something? She seems very scared of Sam.

These endings are fucking shit.

Not even in the usual "bad ending" manner, it's just painfully unremarkable.
Chilla's games have more coherent endings.

Sven

This game has an interesting concept but it seems very unfinished after the first bit.
It's a concept I've always liked for this style of game, where you have to use knowledge you gain later in the game to "sequence" break into a different storyline. Endings are pretty dogshit though if those 3 are it.

hololive ruined /jp/

She seems even more angry at chat than usual. kek

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's a concept I've always liked for this style of game, where you have to use knowledge you gain later in the game to "sequence" break into a different storyline. Endings are pretty dogshit though if those 3 are it.
"We have Myst at home."

Negzana

She seems even more angry at chat than usual. kek
Game seems really frustrating and almost incomplete. Unless all 3 streams I have watched have barely scratched the surface of the game there's barely enough to go off. Not even enough to let imagination take hold.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's a nice non linear design, but having shit not accessible in the safe like we saw is retarded as it ruins the point of the skip. They needed to make it less retarded to get to certain branches.

The tin should also be accessible to skip the first tape if needed.

hololive ruined /jp/

Game seems really frustrating and almost incomplete. Unless all 3 streams I have watched have barely scratched the surface of the game there's barely enough to go off. Not even enough to let imagination take hold.
its great pippa-trolling fodder. I hope she rage quits the stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Susan Sadie! You can't just call them neighbors like that!

Sven

It's a nice non linear design, but having shit not accessible in the safe like we saw is retarded as it ruins the point of the skip. They needed to make it less retarded to get to certain branches.

The tin should also be accessible to skip the first tape if needed.
Safe was a story tape, which is on the shelf and the pause button which stays after installing it so the safe is pointless after that yes.
First tape is quick with skips if she wasn't braindead about how to get the oven on the table.

Negzana

Compared to the fotm horror game from last year (Iron Lung) this seems really underwhelming. Iron Lung's worldbuilding and gameplay was much more simple and it worked in its favor. I feel like I am overrating IL but I thought it was a nice little microbudget game that didn't indulge in itself and didn't need a sequel series or whatever to make it more creepy. The premise is really chilling, feels like The Road or Threads on a cosmic scale added with some lovecraftian horror. This seems a lot more convoluted and while it makes you ask questions it's asking questions just to make sense of the game, which just isn't as existentially terrifying as the questions you ask when you play IL for comparison. You also don't need to play the game several of time to get the punch.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Safe was a story tape, which is on the shelf and the pause button which stays after installing it so the safe is pointless after that yes.
First tape is quick with skips if she wasn't braindead about how to get the oven on the table.
Fair enough, I thought the safe had a section tape. Though the oven should be doable without doing the first tape if you know how to do it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sore throat in the morning, IKZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom