"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard"Haachama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I keep loosing early because Shiina is destracting me with Tesla gossip :autismvortex:
Edit: TBC the word Telsa was not said in this stream, we can infer it's that job she's talking about from past streams though.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa didn't know about the history of Tetris. Come on Pippers, you should know this meaningless trivia!

I keep loosing early because Shiina is destracting me with Tesla gossip :autismvortex:
What's she saying about Tesla?

Sven

"Surely this won't get old"

Come on Pippa, Type A has been a classic for over 30 years, who hasn't heard it for more then an hour.
Also well I love Tetris I suck ass at it because my brain refuses to build T-Spins

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa didn't know about the history of Tetris. Come on Pippers, you should know this meaningless trivia!

What's she saying about Tesla?
The girl who supposedly slept with a hire up and got a promotion that Shiina should have gotten, got fired because they found out she really did sleep her way up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'll be very impressed if a player can make a swastika in this game.

The girl who supposedly slept with a hire up and got a promotion that Shiina should have gotten, got fired because they found out she really did sleep her way up.
That really doesn't surprise me. Did no one learn anything from the whole Zoey Quin thing?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I tried one match, placed worse than Pippa then shamefully quit out. I'm too mentally retarded to tetris.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Surely this won't get old"

Come on Pippa, Type A has been a classic for over 30 years, who hasn't heard it for more then an hour.
Also well I love Tetris I suck ass at it because my brain refuses to build T-Spins
Personally I was more of a fan of music c growing up

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Where is Pippa doing her reps? Katakana is usually pretty early on.

And Tetris Song

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Speaking of the Korean translator, can someone translate this, it's from their community tab.
View attachment 12953

PipkinPippa - A Canadian virtual idol group, Pays.Connect's first parasite, also known as "Tic Tac Toe Bunny." He signed up for a membership after appearing on Fauna's show, and when Fauna saw him, he greeted her with "Thanks for the membership.... near me, I actually know who you are...". "According to #PippinPippa, she broke out in a cold sweat as soon as Pauna recognized her.[2] PippinPippa has auditioned for and failed to win a solo EN, but she still has a lot of love and affection for the show and is known as Oshigafauna Sapling. It's a different kind of maze, where you're recognized and greeted by your favorite solo members, and you're successful in a different way. Usually, youtubers from other companies are interested in solo live, but they don't talk about it because of the polarizing fandom or the troubling issues, but Pip Kinpippa is very open about solo live and the fandom as a whole, and she's unusual in that she fangirls on the one hand, but also comments on it from a distance.
It's also possible that he's a fairly cynical personality.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think it's basically talking about when Fauna called her out on stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Where is Pippa doing her reps? Katakana is usually pretty early on.
Katakana is literally the second thing you learn. You can't really learn a language without being able to read it, y'know?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I tried one match, placed worse than Pippa then shamefully quit out. I'm too mentally retarded to tetris.
I'm the same, also doesn't help that I never play tetris on keyboard so I kept hitting the wrong keys at bad times. I'm so ashamed that Pippa of all people is better than me.
:pippasadl:

Sven

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can we get to about 170k already so people can spam "PITS?????" in chat every 30 seconds instead of this fucking Happy Birthday meme that's been run into the ground for a year and a half already, and is so fucking deep down there that it's gonna come out the other side and make some Chinese man think it's a sign that Winnie has lost the mandate of heaven?
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and that she's just having trouble with it, not that she doesn't know it or is stuck on that lesson completely, as the Katakana section on Duolingo ends by section 6 or whatever.
You can also spam the katakana practice on your phone to get the drawing minigame and it really helps getting that shit jammed in your brain. It also stops the owl from disemboweling your family for missing a daily goal.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Katakana is literally the second thing you learn. You can't really learn a language without being able to read it, y'know?
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and that she's just having trouble with it, not that she doesn't know it or is stuck on that lesson completely, as the Katakana section on Duolingo ends by section 6 or whatever.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It'l all strarted with Dimitri Pazhitnov, russian programmer experimenting with anchient soviet computers that was also into videogames like all nerds were. He was fascinated by a childrens toy called "pentatris" essentially fill the field with shapes consisting of five blocks. Wanted to program it, but run into problems like system limitations and having nothing to do after you fill the field. System limitations were beaten by making the shapes out of 4 blocks, and the lack of really any point to the game was solved by deleting the filled rows. Game became somewhat of a hit enough to attract people overseas. What went after was a long streak of bureucratic bullshit where 3 bodies claimed ownership of tetris ip, being some murican, Nintendo (i think), and USSR. To the point where the very first nes tetris wasnt really owned by Pazhitnov at all. Very convoluted, game of thrones level backstabbings happened left and right. After, Alexey Pazhitnon finally managed to acquire rights to his own creation, and founded tetris foundation through which all profits flow to the Pazhitnovs bank account, rights are given to studios. He also invests heavily into Puyo Puyo because the man really likes it.

Im autistic

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rule 5 is only okay to break sometimes, Jesus chat read the room!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I do make a mean home made ramen, I bet Pippa would enjoy it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1675912685322.png
Reticule dox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom