"On April 11th 2023, Rin desecrated Wikipedia by writing her own article full of mistruths, misrepresentations and general lies. The page is still up."Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The most white, redneck thing possible still has the token black guy there. I love America.
:gurasemperfi:
I'm amazed nobody got fucked up for life, since that hill is 50% exposed boulder.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>video is literally synced
>slow parts of the song involve soft car crashes
>big car crashes when the beat drops
>big crashes synced with every chorus
>"what the fuck why isn't it synced"
I guess it's up to me to point out that Pippa might be retarded, for the 75th time.
She wants crashes on the beat and when it comes to a song like Stellar Stellar there are multiple sections of the song where there is no beat for 30 or so seconds. A song like the Kiara one will be better for that type of video. I guess I have to use Sparks for my new one.

First one with Fansa which has more on-beat hits

Age Restricted because 2 or 3 people get hit by vehicles.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Tonight was a good stream, very comfy and fun.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Here we go, dicksplitter raid. Her streak has been too good for it to not be one this time.

AH GROSS REAL CHINESE

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I love coconut mall video!!!!!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa still saying that she'll 'return to tradition soon.' I've said it before, you guys have said it before, and I'll say it again, I honestly hope she doesn't end up going back to namereading. It pads out the stream, strains her voice, and causes viewers to be lost for the raid target. It's infeasible especially with inclines and the constantly increasing amount of superchats she has to read at the end of each and every stream.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Taiwanese, for what it's worth.
Same thing as China, don't let that whorish dragon mislead you
t. china.png

Sven

Pippa still saying that she'll 'return to tradition soon.' I've said it before, you guys have said it before, and I'll say it again, I honestly hope she doesn't end up going back to namereading. It pads out the stream, strains her voice, and causes viewers to be lost for the raid target. It's infeasible especially with inclines and the constantly increasing amount of superchats she has to read at the end of each and every stream.
Yeah it was nice well it lasted but at 2k+ view numbers even if only 20% of chat is talking the number of names starts getting a bit crazy and it feels like the Pippa chat has a higher then average number of posters.

imozoN

I know Pippa has said she doesn't like them before, but member's only streams would be a good way to retvrn to lower ccv and limiting name reading to such streams would make it more palpable for everyone.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I know Pippa has said she doesn't like them before, but member's only streams would be a good way to retvrn to lower ccv and limiting name reading to such streams would make it more palpable for everyone.
On one hand I think it sounds like a good idea.
On the other hand Jl7ten.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
On one hand I think it sounds like a good idea.
On the other hand Jl7ten.
Was gonna say, half of her biggest paypigs who are there every night are immensely autistic and anti-fun, so I don't know.
The true answer is, and always will be, retvrn to ovl.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thats stretching her thin and shes already on the brink of total meltdown trying to mantain one persona. Guess there isnt really a good way to do it, other than to just not.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Honestly with the support she gets with gifted and such, I don't know if I think the numbers would be THAT different. Pippa's chat isn't going to be less retarded even if she tries limiting it though. I just don't think there's a lot that can be done about curbing the chatism at this point. I'm glad she's bigger and definitely deserves it, but this was always a destined growing pain.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Thats stretching her thin and shes already on the brink of total meltdown trying to mantain one persona. Guess there isnt really a good way to do it, other than to just not.
While I don't think she should do it frequently I do think she should do one stream as the owl if only to confront her fear of dropping to 100 ccv. I think thanks to those who know she'd probably have around 300-500 ccv or around the same ccv as Kirsche or Marimari. Worst case is she's right and now knows whats at risk but best case is knowing how much of a dedicated fanbase she really has.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Was gonna say, half of her biggest paypigs who are there every night are immensely autistic and anti-fun, so I don't know.

The biggest problem with member only streams is once you start, it becomes ever increasingly harder to stop as people begin to sign up for those streams specifically, and by stopping you're essentially ripping people off. You can always say they will only happen on certain occasions, but Pippa is a softy when it comes to her viewers and donators.

Sven

The biggest problem with member only streams is once you start, it becomes ever increasingly harder to stop as people begin to sign up for those streams specifically, and by stopping you're essentially ripping people off. You can always say they will only happen on certain occasions, but Pippa is a softy when it comes to her viewers and donators.
Another idea I remember being thrown around, and I'm pretty sure it was from Pippa herself, on this was doing specific streams with chat in Member only mode but the stream still public or playing with chat but putting the codes to play in the members section. Obviously nothing came of them and as you said she is a softy and I'm not sure she would have the heart to restrict chat that much anymore.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Aaaaaaand that's a good thing.
Because I'm poor.
And Youtube is shit so Brand accounts can't get gifted subs.
And like 9 years ago the only way to not be John Firstname Lastname during the Google+ debacle was to convert to a brand account.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Aaaaaaand that's a good thing.
Because I'm poor.
And Youtube is shit so Brand accounts can't get gifted subs.
And like 9 years ago the only way to not be John Firstname Lastname during the Google+ debacle was to convert to a brand account.
You could have just set your real name to something fictional, or just John Doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom